More good news

Good for Bush, it's about time something went right. as long he doesn't read the rest of the news he should have a good day.

Dude,
Keep it up, I think you have a bright future with Al Franken. I heard he is going to be looking for some new writers. You would have to be willing to move to NY, and accept your salary in granola. Deal or no deal!!!!

So it only took 6 years to get just above where we were in 2000? Thats a good thing?

12% historical increase over that time should put us at 20,000 by now. /sigh

-DallanC

UNBELIEVABLE. Even when something good happens you dems have to make it negative. "Well this happened first, and it took this long for it to happen, and blah blah blah." You actually hate Bush so much that you can't even look at something positive.

"So it only took 6 years to get just above where we were in 2000? Thats a good thing?"

How long did it take for us to get to where we were in 2000? Oh thats right, we never had been that high before. And yes, it is a good thing. Why do you think its not? Get a grip.

Not so fast on your example of being at 20000 now. Leading up to 2000 the market had been pumping along at about a 20-25% clip for about 5 years. Ever market cycle has it's ups and downs, the average for the last 10 years is in the 10-12% range.
Everyone should invest for the long haul, we as investors can't outguess the market.

Relax.......he still has two years to do plenty of negative things. I'm hoping for the best though, really.

If in six years getting the stock market back to a few points above where it was when he took over is the only positive thing you've got that's sad . if you took the unreal national debt Bush has run up and put it in the stock market where would it be now?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom