MORE T/C B.S. !!!!!!!!!! aughhh

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
I have absolutely had it with t/c. They have had my barrel for 7 friggin weeks. I had this one dude say yeah we found a problem. Then i call back today and they give me the same ol bullcrap they gave me at first. Now, they cant even find my barrel. My hunt starts in 6 weeks. I still need to sight in, practice and get it broke in. I will spread this word far and wide. Make sure everybody knows the level of service you get from t/c.
thats is all
shedcrazy

i bought a remington and they kept my gun for 18 months , so 7or 8 weeks doesnt look that bad . i had to borrow a gun for my elk hunt and i told them this at remington , but as you can see they dont give a crap .i hope you get yours back sooner than i did , gook luck , tom

Wow that is bad. Hmmm, well anyways , I did get new word today from t/c. They have a problem with there encore .45's. Cant get em to shoot ( any of em ) so they are going to go back to the drawing board. In the meanwhile, they are shipping me a .50 caliber barrel to hunt with until they can find out what the problem is. All this is fine and I have no beef with that. It was just the way they totally treated me at first and then again. It must just be the one guy out there or something. Every other call i'm treated as a customer and every other time I get dumped on. I guess that's the world in general.

shedcrazy

Get a Knight my brothers have there disc and have never had a problem with them. They are a little more but its well worth it. Even though Im going back to the old Pennsylvania Long Rifles.

Hey blue elk, I just got a .50 cal. barrel in yesterday to replace the .45 that would not shoot. As far as the total outcome, we'll see????

Shedcrazy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom