More Waterfowl. . . .

T

TFinalshot

I got this yesterday. . . I hope you like it, i'll tell you this much, it was awesome to get the shot!!!!!!!! I dont know if you guys know how difficult it is to get this kind of shot, even of snow geese. you'd think they would be easy, but someday, if ever youre around snow geese, just try to get close enough and then try to get a full frame shot of them taking off right into your face.

I'm not bragging just telling you how much fun I had, these are the kind of shots i live to take. . . even if they are "just" snow geese. . .

47f12b6509d46cbc.jpg

Stunner. The bokeh makes the shot...imo I could see it as a federal shotshell/ammunition brochure picture. ;)

How did you hang onto the hood of the truck and take the pictures all at the same time??? :)

Very cool..thanks for sharing!

Very cool shot! Dam tough to get for sure. Did you ever look at the shots we took of the 1000 or so ducks at the feedlot back earlier this winter? I didn't get anything worth keeping. How about you?

Tony, just amazing! Being a waterfowl hunter I can actually hear those birds from here.

Your waterfowl photos are breath taking! How ever you do it, keep doing it! Seriously!

Eel

That's a great shot, Looks like you was in the tornado the noise had to be awesome.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom