More Y'all Queda arrests

How Many Years did this take to Finally Start doing something with them?

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

A Little Longer than 2 for Clive though,Right?

Anybody know How Much Money has been Spent/Wasted on this Bunch?

[/font]

> A Little Longer than 2
>for Clive though,Right?

Feds playing the long game.

>Anybody know How Much Money has
>been Spent/Wasted on this Bunch?

The entertainment value is priceless.

>> A Little Longer than 2
>>for Clive though,Right?
>
>Feds playing the long game.
>
>>Anybody know How Much Money has
>>been Spent/Wasted on this Bunch?
>
>The entertainment value is priceless.

I Guess!

[/font]

Ryan Bundy Claims He's gonna Represent Himself!

I Just don't see Him Being Smart enough to do it?

[/font]

> Ryan Bundy Claims He's gonna
>Represent Himself!
>
>I Just don't see Him Being
>Smart enough to do it?

A man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

>>> A Little Longer than 2
>>>for Clive though,Right?
>>
>>Feds playing the long game.
>>
>>>Anybody know How Much Money has
>>>been Spent/Wasted on this Bunch?
>>
>>The entertainment value is priceless.
>
>I Guess!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the
>Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
>[/font]
>
>
The wait was cheaper than bloodshed.

>>> A Little Longer than 2
>>>for Clive though,Right?
>>
>>Feds playing the long game.
>>
>>>Anybody know How Much Money has
>>>been Spent/Wasted on this Bunch?
>>
>>The entertainment value is priceless.
>
>I Guess!

About half the Bundy clan is in jail now. Wonder who's left back at the ranch to not take care of the cattle?

Bundys. The new Pokemon.
pokemon-logo1.large.jpg

They still have one or two people left to arrest.
WHY didn't they use the indoor plumbing? Bunch of animals.

... wait, isn't MT State Senator and new American Lands Council CEO Jennifer Fielder also from Sanders County?

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/occupier_who_feds_say_dug_tren.html

A Montana man accused of disturbing a sacred Burns Paiute archeological site by using heavy equipment to dig a giant latrine for protesters became the 26th person charged publicly in the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

A judge on Monday unsealed the name of Jake Ryan that had been concealed in an indictment filed March 8 in U.S. District Court in Oregon.

Ryan and fellow occupier Travis Cox are the only two of the 26 defendants who haven't been arrested, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Gabriel.

Prosecutors in Portland wrote in court papers that it was no longer necessary to hide Ryan's identity because his family knows about the indictment and his family has hired an attorney for him.

The federal indictment charges Ryan and one other person -- Sean Anderson -- with "depredation of government property" for allegedly digging two trenches or latrines next to a makeshift camping area at the refuge and causing more than $1,000 worth of damage.

An FBI Evidence Response Team began scouring the scene Feb. 12, and agents found "significant amounts" of human feces in at least one of two large trenches, prosecutors previously said. Investigators also found an "improvised road on or adjacent to grounds containing sensitive artifacts," prosecutors said.

Ryan faces a second criminal count of allegedly conspiring with the 25 other defendants to prevent employees of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and U.S. Bureau of Land Management from using the refuge from Jan. 2 to Feb. 12. He also faces a third count of allegedly possessing guns or other dangerous weapons or causing guns or other dangerous weapons to be present at the federal refuge in Harney County.

During the occupation, tribal leaders expressed repeated concerns that petroglyphs or historical items sacred to the tribe would be unearthed and destroyed. They asked federal authorities to prosecute any related crimes.

Sheriff Tom Rummel in Sanders County, Mont., said on his office's Facebook page that the FBI notified him last week that an arrest warrant had been issued for Ryan.

Rummell said he's been working with federal officials and Ryan's family to ensure a "peaceful resolution." But he wrote that he has no evidence leading him to believe that Ryan is in Sanders County.

"From the start of this, it has been my intention to make sure that Jake Ryan's safety and rights are provided for, and I will continue to do just that," Rummel wrote. "With that said, I want you to know that Federal Officers have not operated in this county without my knowledge."

The Bundy Ranch Facebook page for supporters of the occupiers states that the "FBI has come to the Ryan family in Plains Montana and told them them their 25 year old son Jake is under must go to jail for being at the refuge. No crime, just terror on a respected God fearing family."

The Facebook page urges people to call the sheriff to encourage him to "stand up" to the FBI.

The sheriff has asked the public in his post to stop calling or emailing him. He's received more than 400 emails and 100 phone calls as of Monday afternoon, he said.

-- Aimee Green

[font color="blue"]Follow the money[/font]

>About half the Bundy clan is
>in jail now. Wonder who's
>left back at the ranch
>to not take care of
>the cattle?

Jody.

>
>>About half the Bundy clan is
>>in jail now. Wonder who's
>>left back at the ranch
>>to not take care of
>>the cattle?
>
>
>Jody.

58409319.jpg

"More Y'all Queda arrests"

Really?

In all the years of the Bundy's, how many shots have they fired? How many bombs have they set off? How many people have they wounded or killed?

They carried guns (a right in America) and only promised to defend themselves if fired upon first. Did they ever violate that promise?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-16 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]There have been several bombings attributed to Y'all qaeda

On Halloween 1993 someone tossed a pipe bomb onto the roof of the BLM's Reno office where it exploded.

In March 1995 a bomb exploded in a forest service outhouse in Elko. Two Nevada men later were indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with the bombing.

In May 1995 someone planted a pipe bomb outside a forest service office in Carson City where it exploded, blew out the windows and caused other extensive property damage.

In August 1995 a pipe bomb planted inside a forest service ranger's van exploded while the vehicle was parked in front of his home.

They are all butt buddies with the Bundy crew and show how ranchers in Nevada don't care about the people they hurt, or the laws of this country. They deserve to be Tyrone's girlfriends for a long time. I wonder how many wish they could have went out like Lavoy did?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-16 AT 11:13AM (MST)[p]>"More Y'all Queda arrests"
>
>Really?
>
>In all the years of the
>Bundy's, how many shots have
>they fired? How many bombs
>have they set off? How
>many people have they wounded
>or killed?
>
>They carried guns (a right in
>America) and only promised to
>defend themselves if fired upon
>first. Did they ever violate
>that promise?

Apart from the several pipe bombings of BLM offices in Nevada by the Bundy clan and their supporters, we also have Cliven himself joking about shooting at BLM and other Federal employees to harass and terrify them.

If a play on words gets your panties that knotted up, you may need to go to your safe space.

>"More Y'all Queda arrests"
>
>Really?
>
>In all the years of the
>Bundy's, how many shots have
>they fired? How many bombs
>have they set off? How
>many people have they wounded
>or killed?

I'll make it easy:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/b...s-gold-butte-after-shots-fired-near-surveyors

Short and condensed version of Bundy's violent history (uses small words):
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/19/cliven-bundy-nevada-blm-libertarian

>They carried guns (a right in
>America) and only promised to
>defend themselves if fired upon
>first. Did they ever violate
>that promise?

Well, it's a crime to carry a weapon into a Federal building, and it's certainly a crime to carry weapons in the commission of interfering with Federal employees duties, felony car theft, violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, making threats of bodily harm. Let's not forget that Ryan Bundy himself was recorded WITH A GUN IN HIS HAND during the LaVoy shootout. Are you one of those special retards that think just because nobody got hurt (except for Finicum) that it's "no harm, no foul"?

So I guess it's OK if I walked up to you and your family and threatened to kill them while you watched?

Also let's not forget there are rewards offered for the indentity the OSP officers who shot dipchit . I really don't think the terrorists want this information so they know where to send the Hickory Farms basket . do you eel?

Breaking the law has consequences. even for " patriot " terrorists.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I'm Wondering if 440 doesn't work for the OSP?

He's so F'N Worried about somebody that Supposibly made a Threat Trying to Figure out Who Pulled the Trigger on LaVoy He's about to Wet His Panties!

Why don't you Go Help the FBI try & Figure out who wants their Names?

[/font]

What kind of a phucktard word is "supposibly"?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>What kind of a phucktard word
>is "supposibly"?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Way Beyond your F'N Comprehension!

Another F'N Grammar Lesson I Suppose!

[/font]

You F'ERS would Whine about something even if you were Laid Up at the Bunny Ranch!

[/font]

From Urban Dictionary 

supposibly

An incorrect pronunciation of the word "supposedly" which, seriously, lots and lots of people think is correct.

When used by people trying to sound cultured it makes them seem like complete idiots.

[font color="blue"]Lavoy was supposibly a terrorist.[/font]

>From Urban Dictionary
>
>
>supposibly
>
>An incorrect pronunciation of the word
>"supposedly" which, seriously, lots and
>lots of people think is
>correct.
>
>When used by people trying to
>sound cultured it makes them
>seem like complete idiots.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]Lavoy was supposibly a terrorist.[/font]
>

Urban Dictionary must be Right!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Piss+Cutter

Then Scroll down to # 6!

Pisscutter
A very small sub standard Bull Elk or Mule Deer buck commonly found and harvested by Utah sportsmen.
Say Bob Im going over to see Bessy's buck, care to put down that Mountain Dew and LDS bible and join me? NO thanks if I know ole Bessy it's just another pisscutter.
by Team_UNC January 28, 2011

[/font]

One more thing NVB !

Since You missed it!

I'll Post it again just for You!

I'm not gonna give it a Nemont Edit Job!

But just watch the last 15 seconds of it!

[/font]

Ain't that the Truth Eel!

I Don't see Dude JACKIN HIS F'N JAW about Her!

[/font]

>>From Urban Dictionary
>>
>>
>>supposibly
>>
>>An incorrect pronunciation of the word
>>"supposedly" which, seriously, lots and
>>lots of people think is
>>correct.
>>
>>When used by people trying to
>>sound cultured it makes them
>>seem like complete idiots.
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]Lavoy was supposibly a terrorist.[/font]
>>
>
>Urban Dictionary must be Right!
>
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Piss+Cutter
>
>Then Scroll down to # 6!
>
>
>Pisscutter
>A very small sub standard Bull
>Elk or Mule Deer buck
>commonly found and harvested by
>Utah sportsmen.
>Say Bob Im going over to
>see Bessy's buck, care to
>put down that Mountain Dew
>and LDS bible and join
>me? NO thanks if I
>know ole Bessy it's just
>another pisscutter.
>by Team_UNC January 28, 2011
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the
>Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
>[/font]
>
>

Good Gawd Bessy. You getting royalties from that word?

>>>From Urban Dictionary
>>>
>>>
>>>supposibly
>>>
>>>An incorrect pronunciation of the word
>>>"supposedly" which, seriously, lots and
>>>lots of people think is
>>>correct.
>>>
>>>When used by people trying to
>>>sound cultured it makes them
>>>seem like complete idiots.
>>>
>>>
>>>[font color="blue"]Lavoy was supposibly a terrorist.[/font]
>>>
>>
>>Urban Dictionary must be Right!
>>
>>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Piss+Cutter
>>
>>Then Scroll down to # 6!
>>
>>
>>Pisscutter
>>A very small sub standard Bull
>>Elk or Mule Deer buck
>>commonly found and harvested by
>>Utah sportsmen.
>>Say Bob Im going over to
>>see Bessy's buck, care to
>>put down that Mountain Dew
>>and LDS bible and join
>>me? NO thanks if I
>>know ole Bessy it's just
>>another pisscutter.
>>by Team_UNC January 28, 2011
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the
>>Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
>>[/font]
>>
>>
>
>
>Good Gawd Bessy. You getting royalties
>from that word?

No Deer!

But I Should be!:D

[/font]

If Hillary tries to run from the cops then pulls a gun on them I'd support shooting her too.

Caring about the officers who did their job is somehow the wrong thing to do? please explain .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

SPLAIN this GAWD-DAMN-IT!

How Long they gonna let your GirlFriend Hillary Break the F'N Law?

[/font]

Now He 'PULLED' His Gun Huh?

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

[/font]

Yes he had his hand on his gun. I suppose he wanted to see if were interested in buying it?

Prove Hillary has broken the law. there is nothing more serious in the world than an email about Obama's golf game on the wrong account is there? scary scary stuff.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

First it was:

"He Pulled His Gun"!

Then it's:

"He had his Hand on His Gun"!

What kinda Vision did you say you had?

Next thing You'll say is:

"He Fired First"!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

[/font]

Sorry, next time we'll let the terrorist kill a cop first .

How far from his holster does the gun have to be before we can say he pulled his gun?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-16 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]who cares if Lavoy even had a gun? He had already refused to stop at a traffic stop and was running from the authorities. He tried to evade the road block and failed numerous times to obey a command to get down on the ground. Elk you would have did the same thing the OST did in the same situation. That is their training and Lavoy was known to pack, hasdstated his dislike of all cops who don't agree with his warped sense of this country, stated he wanted to be shot over and over and was armed and reaching into his coat, where he was known to have had a shoulder harness prior to being caught in a snow bank.

He got not only what he wanted, he got exactly what he deserved for being a complete and total moron. For anyone to whine and 8itch about his death and that he was shot in the back shows how much our education system has failed us. Too many morons out there who think some how it was the police who forced Lavoy to go up to Oregon uninvited, It was the police who forced him to say he was willing to die, it was the policy who forced him to join up with the Bundy bunch, it was the police who made him run from the first stop and it was the police who forced him to try and make it around the road block.

Those were all Lavoy's choices to make and each time he decided to be an idiot. In the end all these guys think there are not any consequences for their actions but it seems that is not true.

Lavoy was never anything special, his biography is a fake narrative of him living off the land. He lived off the government and then wanted to get free land. Used to be conservatives wanted people to have personal responsibility but not now, the fake conservatives put guys like Lavoy on a pedestal and whine that the police shot him the back. It shows how morally bankrupt the fake conservative movement actually is.

Nemont

> First it was:
>
>"He Pulled His Gun"!
>
>Then it's:
>
>"He had his Hand on His
>Gun"!
>
>What kinda Vision did you say
>you had?
>
>Next thing You'll say is:
>
>"He Fired First"!
>
>JUDAS!
>
>F'N!
>
>PRIEST!

Irrelevant. He was a known threat to law enforcement who had made terroristic statements before, and just a few seconds before had attempted to run down an officer. He then exited the vehicle screaming "just shoot me", and made two attempts to reach into a pocket where he was known to keep a handgun. I've seen civilians and officers skate for less than what Finicum gave them.

Additionally, we have Ryan "Faceoff" Bundy sitting in the back seat of the SUV with a drawn weapon. The video from inside the SUV supports this.

Finicum made his choice. He could have complied with officer's orders, he could have stayed in the SUV until orders to come out, or was flushed out like the rest of them.

So Ryan with a Gun Drawn isn't as Big a Threat?

Attempted to Run Down an Officer?

Some of you just Don't See/Get it,Do You?

If LaVoy was Half the Terrorist/Threat that you Think He was,He Coulda Easily turned that Dodge in to a Big Bullet!

Cracks me up when People say:You see that?LaVoy Tried running that Law Official over!

If LaVoy was gonna Kill,He Coulda went right through the middle of that Cluster####!

But that wasn't His Intention!

Yes,We all know LaVoy done a bunch of STUPID Ssshhiittt!

In a Round-a-bout way He did Help get the Bundy's some Free Housing & Meals!

"Pulled His Gun"

GEEZUS!!!

[/font]

He tried to run around the road block but didn't understand that the state plowed the roads and the snow went into the borrow pit.

Doesn't matter if he even had a gun at that point. He had already ran from the first stop, attempted to run around the road block. His intention was to flee and avoid being detained. Then instead of have an ounce of intelligence, he ignored repeated commands to get down and began reaching inside his jacket. A smart person would have simply complied with any of the commands given. He wasn't smart, he was special, he wasn't a saint and on top of it all he was involved in criminal activities. Given all that he got a justified dirt nap because he acted like a total moron. End of story.

His widow can sue anybody she wants but in the end she will be wasting the idiots money who donated to her legal fund because there isn't a lick of actual evidence that Lavoy was anything more than a moron who refused to comply with commands and got himself shot.

You would have shot yourself if you had been in the situation he forced the OST into by his stupidity. It matters not a bit whether he was even armed given his actions.

Nemont

>He tried to run around the
>road block but didn't understand
>that the state plowed the
>roads and the snow went
>into the borrow pit.
>
>Doesn't matter if he even had
>a gun at that point.
> He had already ran
>from the first stop, attempted
>to run around the road
>block. His intention was
>to flee and avoid being
>detained. Then instead
>of have an ounce of
>intelligence, he ignored repeated commands
>to get down and began
>reaching inside his jacket.
>A smart person would have
>simply complied with any of
>the commands given. He
>wasn't smart, he was special,
>he wasn't a saint and
>on top of it all
>he was involved in criminal
>activities. Given all
>that he got a justified
>dirt nap because he acted
>like a total moron.
>End of story.
>
>His widow can sue anybody she
>wants but in the end
>she will be wasting the
>idiots money who donated to
>her legal fund because there
>isn't a lick of actual
>evidence that Lavoy was anything
>more than a moron who
>refused to comply with commands
>and got himself shot.
>
>You would have shot yourself if
>you had been in the
>situation he forced the OST
>into by his stupidity.
> It matters not a
>bit whether he was even
>armed given his actions.
>
>Nemont

440 keeps trying to add sshhiittt to the Story that ain't True!

And I'll agree,like it matters now,He's F'N Dead!

He basically killed Himself!

But He Saved the Bundy's!:D

[/font]

>
>
>The official report said he was
>pulling his gun from his
>right side . WTF
>about that don't you
>get? do you
>think pulling a gun means
>pulling the trigger?
>
>
>Too bad the gun queer ears
>had was registered to a
>relative. hard to use
>your " drop gun "
> story isn't it?
> wonder how they got
>that thing? tricky devils.
>
>
>http://www.christianpatriots.org/news/2016/02/04/lavoy-finnicum-the-fbis-drop-gun
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Somebody is Lieing Dude!

[/font]

One of the Bundy's wants to represent Himself!

That Ought to be Comical!

[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-16 AT 05:02PM (MST)[p] I Posted it on the Wrong Thread dude!

[/font]

Trump has been in this position 4 times, his solution is bankruptcy. not sure that's an option at this time.

As I've said many times, I kind of like Trump. but to say a guy who's gone broke a half dozen times and stuck a bunch of poor saps with the tab is the guys with all the answers is a little stupid.

What does this have to do with your heroes playing broke back mountain in the pen ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

So You're Sayin:

Trump Who has Dealt with several Bankruptcies couldn't Deal with Our Bankrupt Country?

[/font]

There isn't a Chapter 11 for the country. That is Trump's claim to fame, running up debts and then sticking both the taxpayers and debt holders with the bill. He can't do that with the national debt.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom