Mosquitoes & Trailcams

So I went out and put up a trail camera tonight. As soon as I got to the spot I wanted to put it, there were nearly 100 mosquitoes surrounding me. No crap. It was like a school of flying piranha's trying to eat me. So I hurried and did my business, and left. Swinging my arms violently as I hiked back to my vehicle.

But what do you guys do for the stupid freakin skeeters without smelling the forest up with repellent? Wear a bee-keeper suit?

A Trip or two to Alaska & I Don't complain about Skeeters here in TARDville anymore!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-16 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]Lol........have your wife do it for you hun......

>wear long sleeves, a hat and
>gloves.
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

They still bite me through my shirt. Maybe I need to wear a big fluffy coat. Lol

>>wear long sleeves, a hat and
>>gloves.
>>Mntman
>>
>>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>>
>
>
>They still bite me through my
>shirt. Maybe I need to
>wear a big fluffy coat.
>Lol

Not sure I'd do that :D
They do bite through but it minimizes the bites tremendously. We used to duct tape our sleeves down to our gloves when fishing or cutting wood in MN. They can get rather bad up there. Its funny when people complain about mosquitos where I live now (Colorado springs), I'm like I seen one last month....

There were days that you'd be in "clouds" of them working in the woods. Lost a couple pair of glasses over the years fishing, would be swatting them away from my face and would hook my glasses with my thumb and fling them out into the lake. Dad was never very happy about those days.. :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom