Mossback Bulls gone WILD vol 3

U

UThunting

WOW they did it again

I just got done with this video I can not understand how they do it
7 or 8 bulls over 400 gross and most are on camera kills and I think they where all in 2006

Anyway it was a cool video I would tell anyone that likes hunting elk that it is well worth the $20

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Ut

Hey Peak I hear that everyone that kissed a Ranger windshield in "06" gets a free copy.

theridge!!!

HELL!!!

I AIN'T PICKY!!!

BUT I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PICTURE/VIDEO OF YOUR 460" BULL!!!

I NEED MORE INFO ON THE 460" BULL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

I got my copy at the expo today and I am proud to say I am the first to get one LOL anyway really is a sweet video and i can copy one for you if you like for lets say $50 or you can go buy one at the expo for $20

And no there is no 460 bulls but there is one that scared the hell out of 440 and nets almost 430 with only 6 points and a 38" inside spread WOW its a TOAD

UThunting the only one wishing he could afford to hire mossyback guides for my once in a life time hunt for elk in Utah probably about the year 2056 maybe I can get cade lemon and doyle to go out in there wheelchairs and help me then

GOOD LUCK ALL IN THE 2007 DRAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

WOW!!!

YOU'RE GIVING ME THE SAME DEAL EVERYBODYELSE GIVES ME!!!

I'LL JUST BEND OVER RIGHT NOW!!!

YOU FEEL BETTER NOW???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU'D MAKE PART OF YOUR MONEY BACK BUT I CAN SEE ITS A MONEY DEAL RIGHT???

Seriously, what the hell is it with these monster bulls in UTAH that are not very wide?? It just seems that they have points from purgatory and mass from hell. Ofcourse, all but the 460 bull. Bess, Steve said I could tell you and anyone else that the 460 bull was killed north of the Cliffs. I don't know if he is BSing or not but, I know it was near the Cliffs. Gawd, you ought to see it!!!

theridge!!!

I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING IMPATIENTLY!!!

YOU TALKING THE CLIFFS HERE IN UTARD???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

bobby, there is no 460 bull from Utah. Sorry to break it to ya. If there were... it would be all over as a new record.. world record.. ect.

I also saw the video.. AWESOME.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

WELL Brow!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM???

JUST DON'T TELL theridge THERE ISN'T ONE!!!

I'LL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT BIG BULLS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

the 440 bull was shot on the Book Cliffs Unit I dont know what one but it was infact in the Book Cliffs unit WOW I can see how someone thought it was 460

UThunting thinking what the hell is 20" when you you got 440" of BONE and praying that I get a shot at a good bull when it comes my time

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

CLYNT!!!

NOT THE SAME BULL ACCORDING TO theridge!!!

WE'RE GONNA HAVE 500" BULLS IN TWO YEARS!!!

IF THEY'RE MANAGED PROPERLY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat AKA THE ALTAMANIAN PISSCUTTIN BEACH!!!

bobcatbess

You going to the Expo I think it would be cool to meet you as you are a funny sob

UThunting
Thinking is bobcatbess as funny looking in person as he is online ??

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom