MossBack Shed Freak Antler Pack

browtine

Super Moderator
LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-07 AT 08:54PM (MST)[p]So I decided it was time to buy a pack specifically designed for sheds. I looked at the horn hunter pack as well as a couple others and decided to go with the MossBack Shed Freak Antler Pack. It was the lightest pack out of the packs I looked at.

The pack is VERY comfortable to wear. I really like the frame of this pack. Its designed very well.

The pack is priced Very reasonably. $119.00

The pack has two BIG storage compartments for spotting scope and tripod or anything else that you decided to put in there. It also has a compartment that I am told will hold an elk quarter. I used the side compartments for water, cameras, food ect.

My first trip with this pack was used to pack out a set of 6x6 elk sheds. I was surprised at how easy the sheds were to attach to the pack. (and how much room there is for more sheds)They were protected by a neoprene pad and attached by using a buckle system. Once attached, the sheds will NOT move around. Thats a HUGE bonus for those of you trying to walk through thick brush or on steep incline's.

If you shed hunt, there is nothing better then a pack designed for it.

[TABLE BORDER=1 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER CELLSPACING=0 BORDERCOLOR=BLACK]
[TR][TD]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4601ea040c073239.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

4601efb621d9171f.jpg

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom