most fuel efficient 4 wheel drive

bingo

With gas prices ramping up for the summer, I have been wondering...what is the most fuel efficient 4 wheel drive out there??
This question coming from a guy who drives his Dodge V10 (ouch)only when I have too. :)
People laugh at me but I have done alot of hunting in my Honda Civic even though it limits me sometimes. Even took the civic to Colorado on a deer hunt and brought home a quartered deer in the trunk a couple years ago to save in gas. Long distance and especially out of state hunting can cost a small fortune at 10-15 mpg but it can really limit what you can do and where you can go when you take a car too.
Assuming you only need to haul gear and not tow a trailer other than maybe a atv/utility trailer, what are the best options out there??

Quite a few Guys getting the Ford F-150 Eco-Boost!

Seen one the other day & the Window Sticker price was only 48K!:D

Mileage ain't to bad & the Power is perty decent for what it is: V-6!

The Truck wouldn't be much good unless you let Me & Rutnbuck PinStripe it in the Mountains for you!:D

That's alot of damn money for a half ton Truck though,JFP!

Then to Top it off,CUPSY would rather walk!:D

Empty & off the line ole CUPSY'S gonna have his hands full(did I just say that?)with both Trucks Empty!

Of course,with a big heavy load the Belcher is gonna Shine!

Guess you could get the F-150 & have Mileage & decent Power,but are you gonna wanna Scratch the damn thing?

No matter what you buy the new Obama Fuel prices are rediculous!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

STTM, I'm going to be buying one of the Ford F150 Ecoboost and I can get the XLT package for around 35,000. EPA estimated their gas milage between 17 and 23 MPG. My brother has a 2012 F150 Lariat and paid close to 45,000. Good thing I don't like leather seats!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Silverado with the 5.3 V8 Flexfuel engine will get better than 20-22mpg for what you're talking about. I have a 2006, but haven't priced what the new ones are going for.

Nice king!

When you get it can you send me a Pic with your Gal in a Bikini in the Drivers Seat?:D

I think that'd be a Perty HOT Set-Up!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

TOPGUN!

You're gonna Inhale!:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!)))

The Eco-Boost will kick some 5.3 Bow Tie Booty and do it on less Fuel!

I know,I know,I'm sure Chevy & Dodge are workin on something better as we speak!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

You can buy a lot of fuel for the price of a newer efficient vehicle. My old 3/4 ton F150 got 18-20 regularly (sometimes 22 on the highway) with the in-line 6 cylinder and had the torque to pull. My current F150 has the V8 and sucks gas like a soda through a straw. I've often thought of digging around to find an older Toyota four runner or similar such.

Bingo, I have done the very same thing and hunted or scouted out of my Honda civic a few times myself. I have a 1999 7.3 ford F250 that I will never give up. It has the power to pull my 8500lb trailer up the mountain roads at 65 mph but with the fuel for diesel so high I don't drive it like I used to. It sits at home during the week and gets used on weekends. I swear if I had a small trailer to pull my quad I would bolt up a receiver on the civic and use it pull that too. :)

GBA

4wd and fuel efficient shouldn't go in the same sentence. With that said, mountains suck the mess out of gas, especially when towing, soooo if 4wd is a must, might as well go diesel. And by diesel I mean a Duramax/Allison combination.

My 98' Toyota Tacoma has 260K and I still get around 20mpg on average, but I don't tow a house with it. Campershell and small trailer I get by.Do need a 3/4T on the ranch at times tho still.

F-150 EcoBoost. 11,300 lbs towing in a 1/2 ton. Can't be beat. And still get 22+MPG HWY. Plus with twin-turbos it feels like a 747 when you hit the gas. Nobody can touch it.

Grizzly

One of the posters hit the nail on the head. Look at the sticker price of a new rig and figure out how much fuel you could buy with that much money.

Sometimes buying a truck for fuel-economic reasons might actually be a false sense of economy. But hey, if you want or need a new truck, then by all means, buy it!

I'm getting old enough that the new truck prices are almost twice what my first house cost! Ouch!

My truck has a quarter million miles on it so I guess in another 2-3 hundred thousand miles I'll need a new one. It's a Ford so it can handle that many miles! haha

Good luck in your quest,
Zeke

The easy answer to your question would be a Toyota Tacoma with a 4 cylinder engine. Or an older 1989-1995 Toyota pickup with the 22re 4 cyl. Your all around mileage in a pickup like this will be better than any full size truck period. Sure some of the new half ton pickups can get good mileage on the highway but when your using 4wd in the mud and snow all day theyre gonna suck the gas way worse than a little 4 cyl. Between myself and my parents and brothers we have owned literally dozens of tacomas, pickups, and 4runners. In my opinion there is no better pickup out there if youre looking for a tough, go anywhere, good mpg, reliable hunting rig. And they hold there re-sale vaule great. You might be able to get a suzuki samurai or jeep or something in 4wd that may get a little better mpg but if you want a pickup, a Toyota cannot be beat.

I was just on a Ford lot this morning while dropping off another vehicle for service. Looked at some of the sticker prices....holy hell. $53,000 for an F150. One of the 3/4 diesels on the lot was less than that. Of course options matter, but it is insane how much these trucks cost now. I guess its because everybody wants the fancy gadgets and gizmos included.

I have a 99 4runner that I wouldn't trade for anything....not the best mileage, but it goes everywhere.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-12 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]If dont really need a truck look at some of the SUVs or crossovers with 4wd or AWD. Some get really great fuel mileage and have decent power and some clearance for basic off road use. My wife has a new subaru forester, 2.5 liter engine and 5-speeed. Plenty of power, decent clearance, and gets 28 to 29 mpgs on highway. Could load up the back with gear and even use the cargo bars on the roof to hauls items. Best thing is the the cost, only $22k to $25 dependng on model. Her old subaru forester, 2004 model, was totalled when a tree fell on it last year. Best car I've ver driven, 160k miles and the only non routine repair was a wheel bearing since we bought it new. Cant beat that! I'm sure there are other small SUVs out there that get good fuel milage and are much cheaper than a new pickup that's $40k+. Just something to think about.

Ryan my old (98) Lariat was getting around 16 with the 4.6.
Pulling the duck boat and the small trailer wasn't that big of a deal.

The new Lariat with the 5.4 is around 13mpg around town.

Find something with the 4.6 or the eco boost. Just know that when you are dragging your trailer around the "spade" you'll feel the difference compared to the dog.. I mean dodge.

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

I have a 2001 4 door crew cab 5.4 triton V8 ford that gets 16 around town and i was getting almost 22 freeway my truck has 238,200 miles and still running strong but ive also herd the 5.4 sucks alot of gas from other owners i guess im lucky mine dont do to bad.

The most fuel efficient 4WD out there in a V-10 is a 2003 6.8L F-250. I've been getting up to 7 MPG (downhill)

The days of buying the turbo-d trucks to save money when towing are gone. They all get 7-12 now when loaded and 12-17 empty. I was a huge Dodge fan in the past becaus that cummins is as good as they get and the truck really was a better truck. Now fast forward to 2009 and only 105,000 miles on the truck yes there hard miles but not near as hard as my past pickups.
45,000 a new 6 speed auto $6000 I guess the trany is no longer part of the drive train!!
50,000 miles replaced all front end ball joints and a wheel Bering
$2000
60,000 miles front end steering components shot and advised to upgrade
$1800
75,000 replaced turbo after having it towed 3 times due to stall out
$700 tow bills, turbo warntee
98,000 miles All ball joints are gone again
$2000 and another wheel Bering

My dad says every one gets a Lemmon once in a while, I say once is enought to remember the sour taste. DON'T BUY A DODGE. MY NEXT TRUCK WILL BE A FORD EVEN THOUGH I HATE THEM

Justin Richins
R&K Hunting Company Inc.
www.thehuntingcompany.com

For something you can get into without costing you an arm & a leg, I've had 2 Cherokee Sports. Both got in the low 20's highway. The one I got know I added a spring to the back end to beef up the susupension. Regularly pull a pop-up with ease.

im in the same boat i drive a 98 pontiac sunfire that my sis gave me. my cummins rarley gets driven anymore. I owned an 02 single cab tacoma about 5 years ago with the cyl and it did ok didnt have quite enough power, could not maintain 65 on steep grades. if a 4 wheeler was in the back it really killed it. i avg'ed 21mpg empty and 18-19 mpg. still wishin i didnt sell that truck. it was a great truck went anywhere was a tough truck!

its funny to me that we are ruining the world with emissions and they cant make a truck get decent mileage. if you compare it to a semi they get 5 mpg at 80,000 lbs, equate that to a 5,000lb truck it should be getting 80 mpg when comoparing weights. to bad it doesnt work that way!

LAST EDITED ON May-02-12 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]>The days of buying the turbo-d
>trucks to save money when
>towing are gone. They
>all get 7-12 now when
>loaded and 12-17 empty.
> I was a huge
>Dodge fan in the past
>becaus that cummins is as
>good as they get and
>the truck really was a
>better truck. Now fast
>forward to 2009 and
>only 105,000 miles on the
>truck yes there hard miles
>but not near as hard
>as my past pickups.
>45,000 a new 6 speed auto
>$6000 I guess the trany
>is no longer part of
>the drive train!!
> 50,000 miles replaced all front
>end ball joints and a
>wheel Bering
>$2000
>60,000 miles front end steering components
>shot and advised to upgrade
>
>$1800
>75,000 replaced turbo after having it
>towed 3 times due to
>stall out
> $700 tow bills, turbo
>warntee
>98,000 miles All ball joints are
>gone again
>$2000 and another wheel Bering
>
>My dad says every one gets
>a Lemmon once in a
>while, I say once is
>enought to remember the sour
>taste. DON'T BUY A
>DODGE. MY NEXT TRUCK
>WILL BE A FORD EVEN
>THOUGH I HATE THEM
>
>Justin Richins
>R&K Hunting Company Inc.
>www.thehuntingcompany.com

They don't call it a Ram for nothing and buddy it sounds like you got rammed hard ;)

>im in the same boat i
>drive a 98 pontiac sunfire
>that my sis gave me.
>my cummins rarley gets driven
>anymore. I owned an 02
>single cab tacoma about 5
>years ago with the cyl
>and it did ok didnt
>have quite enough power, could
>not maintain 65 on steep
>grades. if a 4 wheeler
>was in the back it
>really killed it. i avg'ed
>21mpg empty and 18-19 mpg.
>still wishin i didnt sell
>that truck. it was a
>great truck went anywhere was
>a tough truck!
>
>its funny to me that we
>are ruining the world with
>emissions and they cant make
>a truck get decent mileage.
>if you compare it to
>a semi they get 5
>mpg at 80,000 lbs, equate
>that to a 5,000lb truck
>it should be getting 80
>mpg when comoparing weights. to
>bad it doesnt work that
>way!

WOW!

That really surprises me you'd have a Wheeler in the back?

I'm gonna tell you right here & right f'n now that wheeler couldn't have been hurting your Fuel Mileage,they hurt NOTHING!:D

Put that POS in the back of a decent Runnin Cummins & you won't even know it's there!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON May-03-12 AT 03:46AM (MST)[p]For us it has always been our main use thru the year vs our camping set-up.

That said, I only tow the ToyHauler (never take the Toy anymore) maybe 6 trips a year.
So my 2010 F350/V-10 works out perfect. (My 3rd V-10 in an F350-'99/'05/'10) I get into the 95,000 mile range, 5-6 years, it is paid off and I trade for a new one type deal.

We hotel camp on later date hunts so the Mrs 2011 Toy 4-door Tacoma works out perfect.
She was always a Grand Cherokee type girl but this is her 2nd in a row Toy 4-Door Tacoma as she loves having her truck bed/shell cover. Same gig for her 95,000, 4-5 years as she is always on the go! Paid-off and she gets her a new one.

So basically we go from 9-10 miles a gallon with NO hotel costs and very nice camp set-up, using the V-10/ToyHauler to 22-24 miles a gallon with Hotel cost$ using the Toy-Tacoma.

For us, it balances out pretty evenly.

Robb

i would be looking for a 12 valve cummins around the 94-98 years. great power. easy 20+ mpg. but then again diesel is flippin expensive but in my case i need the diesel power for towing

I don't need a full size any more. The tacoma with the 4 cylinder is all the truck I need. 22 mpg around town.

Does it have 365 Ponies?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

I used a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick - 4 Door that I got in 1994 and would go almost anywhere all the way until 2009. The thing sucked to go up long paved canyons (like Parleys) due to lack of power in the little 4 cyl, but was a beast to wheel through hunting country. It could go on nearly any Jeep/ATV trail due to its size and with regular maintenance and some 235/75/r15 (If I remember right), had just enough lift. I did put a nice crease in the rocker panel on its last run before I (like an idiot), sold it while on a Jeep/ATV trail I later learned that even ATV riders didnt dare to really tackle. Go figure...I miss that beast!! It was always funny to pass up the big Fords and Dodges on trails that stared at me like I had no place on the mountain in that vehicle. Definitely made a believer out of anyone that tried to follow me or rode along with me. And the thing wasnt too bad on gas averaging about 18-24 mpg.

So...if anyone knows of a good deal on one, I might be interested!

After I got rid of that, my FWD (FRONT WHEEL DRIVE) hunting vehicle has been mostly my Pontiac G6! 34mpg highway and surprisingly able to cross small streams and wheel in mud, this car has been awesome as a deer vehicle...but still need 4x4 to save on a little boot leather at times. ;)

Ill see if I can find a pic of it all dirtied up...

?-ERock-> ?

Personally, you couldn't give me an import. Especially an import that supports anti-hunting like Subaru. I don't like Dodges, and abslutely despise Fords. The Eco-Boost is all the hype, bet it don't last. Bailout or not, I like my GMCs. I'm resigned to the fact that a 3/4 ton gas truck isn't fuel efficient, and I don't care. mtmuley

My work vehicle is a 2011 Ford Escape. It gets around 30mpg on the highway and has enough power to go up the steep hills at more than the speed limit and I love how it down-shifts on its own going down hill. Lots of road noise inside though.

Ha, your story reminds me of a trip from Ca to Co for a late season elk hunt where I borrowed my girlfriends VW Rabbit. I can still hear her complainin about it smelling like elk for months after....

I have a 05 Chevy Duramax with the Allison. engine and trannie are bullet proof but then you have the rest of the vehicle to deal with. Who would design a vehicle that you can't lube the front wheel bearings? Chevy! So you have to buy whole new assembly for $500 per wheel- mine at 60k [17" 285's]
The mileage of these is wayyyy over rated unless you are driving all highway at 55-65 speeds. I avg 15 in mine but then pay a premium for diesel.

No more GM for me.

Trailcart-in-rocks.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

As stated, if you pull something almost every day, then you need a more fuel effecient truck. If you only need it every now and then, remember that a hunting trip will cost you less in gas than one payment on a new one.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>
Trailcart-in-rocks.jpg

>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That ain't Walking!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

I've bought a few different work vehicles, so I can give my experience with these.

Nissan Titan- Gas guzzling
Nissan Frontier crew cab- 2012- it's a v6 and it probable is in the 20 mpg range.

I bought a Toyota Rav 4 as well. It is a four cylinder, the passenger seat folds flat, and you could/can sleep in it. I checked the mileage when it took a trip to Texas and I was between 25-26 mpg.

It seats 4 comfortable and has plenty of storage. It's also built on a truck frame. I'll probably never give up my diesel, for pulling. However, if your looking for mileage and good riding 4x4 the Toyota is hard to beat.

Just don't tell Bessy I am buying Japanese vehicles!!

Lol woodruff!

Still hard to beat the Room on your 4 Door Ford!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

">Lol woodruff!
>
>Still hard to beat the Room
>on your 4 Door"

You are right about that! I will pay for the extra gas, to have the room, when I go to NM next year.

16 average on a 5.7L tundra double cab. As long as they keep building them in the USA, I'll buy a Toyota any day. My inlaws have them and have had great luck as does everyone I've spoken with.

Not to derail the thread too much,but which is better??:

Buy one of the "American" big 3, with a lot of parts etc being made over seas or buy built in the USA foriegn owned where jobs are created and sustained in the USA and the end profit goes overseas? I manage and am partners in a retail establishment and I can tell you although the 5-8% profit at the end of a year is OK, the remaining 92%-95% of cashflow spent in the local economy and the jobs it creates means more to everyone involved.

Whatever the net profit of every Toyota sold is, I'm sure it's small potatoes when compared with all thats spent/jobs created stateside.

Back to topic: If you search a number of forums on this topic. The Toyota Tacoma consistantly gets the nod for what most need in a truck and especialy factoring in MPG.

Bill

I bought the ecoboost, it's a powerful engine. At firt I said "no way", but then relented. Honestly I've been pleasantly surprised, but time will tell. Usually gets 18 to 20 mpg on the highway going 70-75mph. On average about 15-17mpg in town or out hunting. I purposely slowed down to 65mph on my last horn hunting trip to see if I could save a little gas, and I got 22.6 mpg.

My 11 year old Silverado 3/4 ton is much cheaper to drive than anything on the market today. Its paid for.

>My 11 year old Silverado 3/4
>ton is much cheaper to
>drive than anything on the
>market today. Its paid for.
>

The best advice yet!

I wished Honda made trucks. Not that ridge line thing that they are about to scrap but real frame based trucks. I drive accords for work and do about 40k miles a year and nothing I mean nothing is more reliable than a Honda. Just ask anybody who runs landscaping businesses what mowers last the longest. I would like Honda to build a truck with a roomy cab and a fuel efficient vtech motor.
I love my accords and might get a dare I say crv next time. They are grandma but all I need is enough power to pull a drift boat or a little trailer with my quad on it. They get over 30 on the highway and will run forever.

I've wondered why they don't put small diesels in half tons. That would be cool. 3 liter deisel in a silverado 1500 that gets 30 mpg now that would be something.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

>The easy answer to your question
>would be a Toyota Tacoma
>with a 4 cylinder engine.
> Or an older 1989-1995
>Toyota pickup with the 22re
>4 cyl. Your all
>around mileage in a pickup
>like this will be better
>than any full size truck
>period. Sure some of
>the new half ton pickups
>can get good mileage on
>the highway but when your
>using 4wd in the mud
>and snow all day theyre
>gonna suck the gas way
>worse than a little 4
>cyl. Between myself and
>my parents and brothers we
>have owned literally dozens of
>tacomas, pickups, and 4runners.
>In my opinion there is
>no better pickup out there
>if youre looking for a
>tough, go anywhere, good mpg,
>reliable hunting rig. And they
>hold there re-sale vaule great.
> You might be able
>to get a suzuki samurai
>or jeep or something in
>4wd that may get a
>little better mpg but if
>you want a pickup, a
>Toyota cannot be beat.

I would second this. I had a 92', short bed. That little truck was a hill climbing witch. In low range it went everywhere. At 6'5 I had to cramb myself in, but it was a GREAT TRUCK in the mountains. Plus they run forever.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

I reseached the diesel in the half ton thing a while ago. We in the USA are getting the shaft on that one. While we are selling diesel fuel to Europe, the powers that be (Government, Unions, and manufacturers) take your pick which one is most to blame refuse to give us the same stuff they sell to the rest of the world.
What I found said they already have the motors, just don't want to damage the market they own and don't want to pay to get past the regulations.

Also, how amazing it is that no large number of folks complain.

Stubaby I put a hitch on my Honda Crv and pull a single place trailer, it's good for one wheeler or two dirt bikes.

My cousin just bought a Ford F150 4x4 with eco boost and he said he is getting around 13 or 14 miles per gallon on the highway.

Is that 13-14 at WOT?:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

My brother served his mission in Chile....and clued me in to what they have down there... Check the vid link:

3.0L Powerstroke Diesel in a Ranger
Manual Trans
4-door

I think one of these would be a nice litte hunting rig...

Anyone up for a road trip WAY down south??? Don't know if we would make it back across all the borders though... :)

2011 dodge longhorn 2500 diesel, H&R delete kit plus exhaust went from 13 city/17 hwy to 19-21 city/25-28 hwy! Depends on how hard I drive the thing but won't ever go back to gas ever again! Plus I have all the power I could ever need now.

I just call em as I see em!

Top Gun r u saying u have an 06 GMC/ Chevy with a 5.3 flex fuel that gets 20-22 mpg? If so there must be a huge difference between an 05 and a 06 with the same set up. I get combine city/highway 14 mpg and if using E-85 in the city 8-10 mpg.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

What gets me is they all 3(Ford,Dodge & Chevy!)Bragg that 20 MPG mileage up on their commercials Braggin they have the most Fuel Efficient Rig!

Somebody is Lieing!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Mine calculates out to between 17-20, but I won't run cornoil through it. If I spend an entire take creeping around ranch roads it gets pulled down to 10-12. ('06)

Top Gun r u saying u
>have an 06 GMC/ Chevy
>with a 5.3 flex fuel
>that gets 20-22 mpg? If
>so there must be a
>huge difference between an 05
>and a 06 with the
>same set up. I get
>combine city/highway 14 mpg and
>if using E-85 in the
>city 8-10 mpg.
>
>Joe
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you think their
>right"
>
>-Joe E Sikora

2000 F-250, 7.3 diesel, 6 speed with 350,000 miles. It got 16-17 regularly and 10.3 fully loaded pulling a 3 horse trailer. Last year I put the ATF intake, 4" exhaust and a programmer in it. It gets 20+ on the highway empty in the high performance mode and I got 14 pulling the horses in the tow mode last year. Not sure the $2,500.00 I spent will ever pay for itself but it sure is nice when you need to pass something.

My next truck will be a 2000-2002 7.3, 6 speed.

Nice!

But where you gonna find one that ain't got 1/2 a million miles on it?

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

>What gets me is they all
>3(Ford,Dodge & Chevy!)Bragg that 20
>MPG mileage up on their
>commercials Braggin they have the
>most Fuel Efficient Rig!
>
>Somebody is Lieing!
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>I've got Wild Honey Tree's and
>Crazy Little Weeds growin around
>my Shack!
>These Dusty Roads ain't streets of
>gold but I'm happy right
>where I'm at!
>All these Perty little Western Belles
>are a Country Boys Dream!
>
>They ain't got Wings or MM
>Halo's but they sure look
>good to me!
>

No, Ford says most fuel-efficient in its class. The others say most duel efficient standard or most fuel-efficient V8 (because the top Ford motor is a V6 Ecoboost). Technically Dodge and Chevy are telling the truth, but overall, the Ford is most fuel-efficient and most payload, horsepower, and towing.

When I drove a chev 5.3 (I had 4) I got 15k around town, 22-24 on the highway. Hook something to them and they had a hard time but if I didn't need the diesel now I would be driving one.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>sttm just sent me this...his new
>smart car..
>
>
>says he gets about 6mpg..
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Tires don't last much longer than a tank of gas.

LAST EDITED ON May-28-12 AT 08:06AM (MST)[p]This is my most fuel efficient hunting rig.....Make sure the driver is well fed and it will never run empty!

3662hunting_2009_072.jpg

Need4x4,

Do you have any more details on the half ton diesel? Who makes them. I have a friend that came back from Iraq this winter. He said he had a Nissan? turbo diesel. It hardly used any gas and had great power. He said everyone who drove it wanted one back home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom