Most snow ever

202typical

Long Time Member
Yep its warming alright

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/...cover-was-highest-on-record-in-north-america/

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Makes you wonder if someone is playing fast and loose with their stats to fit a certain outcome they want.

RELH

Makes you wonder if someone is denying science so they don't have to do anything they don't want to.

Stay thirsty my friends

Makes you wonder where all the hurricanes went this year. Florida should have been leveled by now.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Dude it's not science when all the scientists can not even agree about it. That's called speculation or theory. Something you are good about doing on a daily basis dimwit.

RELH

Slow doesn't even begin to discribe you.

I guess 97% of the scientists agreeing isn't good enough? that's not a concensus? if 97% of the doctors said you had cancer and needed chemo would you say that's not good enough? I'm holding out for the last 3?

Your denial is political based not scientific just admit it.

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Stay thirsty my friends

440, you ever think about hunting Liberia? I hear it's pretty good over there.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

No, I have no interest in anywhere but the US and Canada for any reason whatsoever.

But you check it out and report back. be sure to kiss all the natives I guess it's their custom.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hey lennie how bout them new pesticides and their effect on bees and the monarch butterfly? How's yer boss gonna grow anything again without bees? U are concerned about the environment I gather, or is it only the things that don't effect yer bosses income?

WTF does that have to do with global warming? you old folks wonder around a bit don't you.

I am my boss, unlike you who has one wearing a paper hat. you're doing the best you can don't be ashamed.

I am very concerned about bees, I spent over $18,000 this year on them. we don't spray anything around them that harms them while they're here, duh dipshit. when the keeper takes them out the hives are healthier than they were when he brought them.

You idiots in town spraying your trees kill more bees than farmers do.

Stay thirsty my friends

1 word neonicotinoids...I know lennie it's a big word but I spelled it right so even u can look it up. I know hearing it from me does no good sooo happy researching

Who needs to research it DimWit? I have a commercial applicators license we can talk lots of chemistry if you're into that sort of thing. it's like me telling you to research cooking french fries . they're our trades.

We use mostly pyrethroids which will kill bees but are much less toxic to them . and we don't spray any insecticide on flowering fields . my use of insecticides is very limited anyway, but cars kill more bees here than chemicals.

Stay thirsty my friends

Do u see the direct correlation between neonicotinoids and colony collapse? How that chemical effects the central nervous system of insects in disorienting them and they lose their ability to find their hive? Some seeds come pre treated with this chemical and it stays in the plant throughout its life. And the increased use of this chemical directly coincides with the increase in colony collapse. Here's something u could have an influence in, u could make a difference. Instead your still blame in Bush 6 yrs later for your presidents failures.

WTF is wrong with you? are you in an institution?

I not killing bees with pyrethroids to any extent. and I didn't when Bush was president either........for what that matters...........

Stay thirsty my friends

neonicotinoids as the cause of colony collapse is nothing but one of many theories....

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/21/science/la-sci-sn-virus-bee-colony-collapse-20140120

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

That's what the beekeeper use says, nobody knows.

He thinks it has more to do with poor nutrition and parasites than anything else. the big money is in the almonds, which is very hard on them. then he brings them up here for the seed crops which are far better . after that he leaves them here until it starts freezing then takes them back to the west side. his bees are doing very well.

I pay $65 a hive, I know the almond guys pay far more than that. and he keeps the honey, which isn't worth much. it seems like beekeepers would make a killing but they don't seem to.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom