Most used tool??

GotBowAz

Very Active Member
Do any of you have a Leatherman or similar that you use every day? My long time hunting partner talked me into getting one. He told me if I wore it for two weeks I would always have it on me. After seeing him wear one on his hip for a year or so and see that he used it all the time I decided to try it. To my surprise I do use it every day and I have been asked to barrow it a few times as well. It has been over 2 years since the day I put it on and has been the most useful object I use on an everyday basis.

1373holster.jpg

4290leatherman.jpg

The only thing I have not used on this tool is the cap opener. the knife and pliers get used eveeryday, When Im in the field the saw gets used a lot and it cuts fast.

GBA

Mine is held back by a zipper!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Are you peaking???? My purse has a snap!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

A buddy has a set of channel locks that he welded a hammer head on. They get used a bunch. I have a roll out with a couple grand worth of tools and I use a good amount of them every day.

A plain ole pocket knife. You should not be able to call yourself a man unless you have one in your pocket at all times.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I carry and use all the time, a Swiss Army knife made by Victorinox. It's longer than the normal Swiss knife, black handle, has a easy to sharpen yet good edge holding locking main blade, a super duper saw blade that cuts bone but doesn't dull, a seat belt or strap cutting blade, and a few other regular gizmos.

It's called the "Fireman", about $40. on ebay, i don't ever leave home without it!!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-11 AT 10:53AM (MST)[p]http://www.geekologie.com/2007/11/16/beer-hammer.jpg
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>I'd say the human brain.
>
>Eldorado

In many instances, that is debatable. Many live life without ever using it at all. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's a Duck Call Remember?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

+1 on the pocketknife-
carry one every day and use it about 100 times a day at work,
right now I'm using a case 3 blade stockman.

+1 on the leatherman. Mine has gone all over the world and been more places than most people. My wife comments all the time on how old and nasty it looks but it just keeps on going. I feel lost without it and use it all the time. Great tool.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom