Moultree Trail Cam

W

wyobowhunter1

Ok heres the deal, bought the moultree d-55 IR trail cam and took it to my hunting spot. Went back a month later to retrieve it(6 hours from my house) took it home and 1 PIC!:-( looks like a woodpecker punched a hole in the plastic cover on the side of the sensor. Broken? Well lets see- took it to the back yard because I thought it was surely broken and it took several pics of my dogs and kids no problem. Seems to be working fine, and I know the spot it was in has a lot of game so i dont think thats the problem. So this being my first trail cam can anybody tell me what is going on here, and if I can fix the hole, or should I make the 3 hour drive back to cabelas for an exchange? Any info would be great! Thanks!

it is possible that it is your sd card. I bought the bushnell trophy cams and had nothing but problems with the PNY cards. Once I put in the sandisk cards they worked great. It took me 4 weeks of hiking into my camera before I figured out that it was the card. Hope that helps.

Could some one have erased your pics and put the card back in the trail camera? What was the date that the pic was taken? If someone could have taken the card out and looked at the pics they might have just erased all your pics and left you with nothing. Not sure if that is what happened but its just a thought.

E-mail Moultrie. I had a problem that I just couldn't make sense of and they sent me some great instructions for resolving it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom