Mountain goat taxidermy - results!

llamapacker

I have posted earlier on this site the results of my 2010 Montana mountain goat hunt, and my wife's Utah mountain goat hunt (see below). We just received the completed mounts, and I had them integrated with a mountain goat I shot a few years ago in Alaska. I am very pleased with the results.

These goats are on a ledge above the front entry in my house. They are also easily viewed from the second floor. The taxidermist on the two new goats was Dean Schulte, High Uintahs Taxidermy in Coalville, Utah. The original goat (on right) was mounted in Alaska and just incorporated into this setting. I like having the goats up high, as it is so consistent with mountain goats in general.

From the second floor:
1913mtn_goat_taxidermy_008.jpg

A closer look:
1929mtn_goat_taxidermy_006.jpg

Looking up from the stairs:
2805mtn_goat_taxidermy_005.jpg

My MT goat hunt: hunt:http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/4292.html

My wife's Utah goat hunt:
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...az=show_thread&om=4321&forum=DCForumID8&omm=0

I really enjoy re-living these hunts through this taxidermy. Enjoy!

Bill

Bill
Nice goats and great looking mounts!!!
Those windows really complement the mounts. Beautiful setting. One of the best I have ever seen for goats.

Bill,
I really like what you did with the mounts. It's a beautiful tribute to the hunts and to the magnificent animals.
Congrats again!
Zeke

What everybody said! That may be as neat as I've seen and it looks like a miniature Cabelas Mountain!!!

That is awesome!!! I just checked with Obama, and he said that it's not fair that you have 3 goats and I don't have any. He said you have to give me one. I'll pm you my address...

Nice goat arrangement, llama.

2 months and counting til I get to try my hand at then up in BC. Certainly looking forward to it.

------------------
DRSS

That is very impressive! Those are nice goats as well. Congrats on your success & thanks for sharing!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom