Mountain House meal deal on Amazon

huntfishall1

For those that eat a lot of Mountain House meals through the year, check out Amazon.com for a decent deal. You can get a 2-pack of the "Just in Case" classic assortment buckets for $91.98 shipped. Each bucket has 12 packs so you get a total of 24 packs for that price, which works out to be $3.83 a pack. You will need to use the "$20 off $100 or more". Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip! I went in and bought over $100 worth of #10 canisters and applied for their Visa card, which automatically reduced my total cost by $30.

Mountain house is great. The best and least expensive way I have found to do it is to buy the canisters and put them in freezer ziplocks in serving sized portions. That way you don't have to pack around those awful pouches. Thanks for the heads up

>Mountain house is great. The best
>and least expensive way I
>have found to do it
>is to buy the canisters
>and put them in freezer
>ziplocks in serving sized portions.
>That way you don't have
>to pack around those awful
>pouches. Thanks for the heads
>up

***Most of the pouches have more than I can easily eat, so I vacuum pack lesser amounts from the canisters as soon as I open them. As you stated, it's the cheapest way to go because the pouches cost quite a bit and you can easily get 10-12 meals from one canister when you go that route.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom