Mountain lion hunt

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-06 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]Well since i haven't filled my deer tag this year i've decided that i need to kill something. So today im buying my Mountain lion permit and going up to hiko nevada this weekend for my first ever lion hunt. A guide is coming out of utah to help us with dogs. Theres 4 of us total going and yes i am hunting with my bow. I will have my 357 mag strapped to my side just incase but i really want to kill one with my bow. Video and pics will be up when i get home this weekend reguardless if i get one or not. Dustin went up last night and found 3 different tracks so it's looking good :D

-Cass

Cass.. leave the 357 at home and strap a bowie to your side-- have some real fun.. Good luck :RIMROCK

Right on, good luck. Who're you using? I killed one two years ago I'm finally getting back from the taxidermist in a week or two.

c'ASS!!!

AS YOU KNOW(OR SHOULD KNOW!!!) BY NOW THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF TAIL!!!

THEY BOTH HAVE TO BE HUNTED!!!

BOTH CAN BE FUN!!!

BOTH CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

ARE YOU STILL LIVING IN VEGAS???

GOOD LUCK!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO SEE YOU QUIT HUNTING ONE TYPE OF TAIL TO HUNT THE OTHER!!! :D :D :D :D

Hey guys, just got back. Nothing, 1 lion, few old tracks nothing the dogs could even pick up one. There hasn't been any moisture, any snow nothing but it was 3 degrees this morning! Hoping to get out again once they get some snow so the dogs can get on some fresh tracks.

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom