Mountain man robber in Utah-what ever happened?

T264

Whatever happen to the guy that was living off the land, robbing cabins, etc, up in Utah ? Did he get caught?

Yes he got caught a year ago during the winter. Just north of I 70 in the mountains above Feron. I heard on the radio last week he got ten years. Not sure if they are going to try him for any outher crimes or send him out of state to face other charges .

Seems like(Best of Memory!)A Father/Son Team Shed Hunting seen KNAPP!

They moved in on him & the JOKER Capped off a few rounds at Law Officers when they got Close!

I always figured it would be a Hunter that got him caught!

I've also wondered if it was True?They claimed He was Totin a 120 pound Pack?

BIGJOHN isn't nervous anymore!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Now it's all coming back- I remember the shed hunters and 120# pack stuff. Never anything about it afterwards about sentencing etc.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom