Mountain mikes skulls

Really easy, but you lose an inch or two of width on a mature muley. I think there built more for average whitetails.

Hey Guys, I thought I would chime in. If you go to my website under FAQ section it shows how to easily adjust the Skull Master models antler width to match what it was originally. The Bone Collector Record Keeper model uses the deers original skull plate, so if you want to go that way you can. As for looking real, they do. We scanned real deer skulls to make the first injection molded reproductions.

Thanks, Mike
masterofskulls.com

hey mike,

do you have any photos of the wood grain or camo dipped skulls with antlers mounted on them?

thanks.
mshred

Yes our Elk kits, both the Skull Master and the Record Keeper models will start selling in January.

The deer Skull Master dipped models are now on the market and selling well. I will take a few pictures of some mounted up ones and post them this weekend.

Thanks for your interest guys!

Mike

4af443b45c7c9a1c.jpg

Have to sayy... the Woodgrain looks pretty cool.... I cant wait to find a pair of antler sheds worthy of it..... Cool stuff for sure! Any pics of one with antlers?

Here's one that I did with a couple of sheds that I restored (before and after):

4af72de003be9f88.jpg

4af730cb10492dbd.jpg

You can judge for yourself, but I like it. The way they looked the first time I mounted them to the MM skull kept me motivated for what was proving to be a tedious chore. I'm looking forward with much anticipation to when the elk skulls come out.

I eventually had these shoulder mounted with a cape I bought off of ebay; the taxidermist mounted them a couple inches wider (34") than the Mountain Mike's skull had it, but I like 'em either way.

4af730570f440ec1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom