Mountain Pursuit proposes New Wilderness Area

Perfect! That will get rid a big majority of the non-residents complaining about tag numbers and residents being able to hunt every year....Sign me up!!

If this is true I am not a fan! Unless they change the NR wilderness law. I was just starting to half!%# support some of his dumb ideas. In my opinion if you draw the tag, NR/resident, you should be able to hunt the entire unit, minus private without permission. Is this guy originally from Colorado, because I think he's smoking way too much weed.

One problem, H for example, with not allowing NR to hunt wilderness is it doesn't allow hunters to spread out as much as it would if they could hunt the whole unit. Wilderness is like a buffer zone for NR, but not really, kind, maybe?

If this is true I am not a fan! Unless they change the NR wilderness law. I was just starting to half!%# support some of his dumb ideas. In my opinion if you draw the tag, NR/resident, you should be able to hunt the entire unit, minus private without permission. Is this guy originally from Colorado, because I think he's smoking way too much weed.

One problem, H for example, with not allowing NR to hunt wilderness is it doesn't allow hunters to spread out as much as it would if they could hunt the whole unit. Wilderness is like a buffer zone for NR, but not really, kind, maybe? areas in Wyoming have a mix of Wilderness and non-Wilderness.
Almost every area in Wyoming with Wilderness lands in it is a mix of Wilderness and non-Wilderness. This has always been the case with Wyoming’s wilderness law. This proposal won’t affect that. I doubt this has any chance of passing but it would stop any future Oil and Gas development which has already been looked at near Bondurant.

Almost every area in Wyoming with Wilderness lands in it is a mix of Wilderness and non-Wilderness. This has always been the case with Wyoming’s wilderness law. This proposal won’t affect that. I doubt this has any chance of passing but it would stop any future Oil and Gas development which has already been looked at near Bondurant.
Thanks professor, not sure I am capable of understanding the wilderness/ non-wilderness designations without your valuable teachings.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom