Mounting a scope??

Elmacho

I have an omega and want to mount a scope to it for load experiment purposes(to help take out human error). I have a leupold fixed 6 power.

What base do I need? where to get it. FYI- its currently mounted to my remington 700, not sure that base will work....

Mark

Cabelas, Midway, BassPro, etc all sell bases and rings that fit T/C inlines. The bases that fit the Omega also fit the Triumph and the Encore if I'm not mistaken.

I tried 3 scopes on my Omega when I used a Talley scope mount. I could not get them to adjust far enough to zero the elevation. I bought a Ken Farrell +20 MOA mount and I was able to zero the point of impact where it should be in the center of the adjustment.

I always stick with Leupold mounts when using a Leupold scope. I love the dual dovetail mounting system, SOLID. Get on the Leupold website, they have a chart that shows what base and rings fit different models of firearms. If you still can't find what you are looking for call them on the number listed on the website, I have done that and they have been very helpful.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom