MSNBC vote

mntman

Long Time Member
Don't know if this was already posted but,

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on whether or not to remove 'In God We Trust' from our American currency. Stand up for our tradition and let the liberals know where america stands.

Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off the web page.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

also, why is it that they haven't been showing any of the shooting competitions on tv? (unless I am just missing them?)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

My god some of you guys are paranoid, probably the same reason they don't show weightlifting and a bunch of other things, don't worry the UN isn't going to take away your guns

"My god some of you guys are paranoid, probably the same reason they don't show weightlifting and a bunch of other things, don't worry the UN isn't going to take away your guns"

Uuuummm....what?

Maybe you should change your handle to "crack-piper". WTF does that post of yours have to do with whats put on money?

I'm not a believer by any stretch of the imagination, but if it pisses off you bedwetting liberals, I'm voting for it.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-08 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]Piper WTH? sorry you are in a crappy mood today, it was a simple question. I don't get to see every minute of the olympics but I haven't seen anything on the shooting segments, just wondering why or if I am just missing them, by the way I did see segments on weightlifting.

Mntman

And who said anything about the UN? Each country such as US has their own broadcast channels which show what they want in their respective country. (I was referring to what is not/being shown on our tv's)

Mntman

The NRA called me not too long ago and asked what I would do if the UN were to get my guns or something, I thought it was a dumb, they try to get people excited and raise money, I thought you were trying to say the liberal news stations weren't going to show the shooting because of guns or something, sorry guess I'm paranoid

piper did you know when you do dope for an extended amount of time a person becomes paranoid? You can also start to believe in phone calls that never even happend.

IMHO you need to lay off the weed or what ever else it is you take for while because the downsides are really taking affect on you unless you're that much of an IDIOT who makes no sense at all.

Alright you guys, lay off of poor Piper. He can not help it, didn't you hear all his marbles hit the floor when he first opened his mouth and spouted off his opinions.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom