MT Moose Goat & Sheep Draw - When?

BigFin

LAST EDITED ON May-29-07 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]The quotas were set and adopted almost two weeks ago. The draw has been completed.

So, why won't they post results and let us know? If they want to sit on our money until the notification deadline, that is fine, but why wait any longer to release the results?

Not that it matters, since my family is a combined 0 for 60 on moose and sheep in the last fifteen years.

This is the year. Yup, I can feel it. This is the year.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

BigFin as long as your sheep wan't unit 455 then your luck may change as that 455 tag is all mine!

Any day now...

Robb

LAST EDITED ON May-30-07 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]Bigfin,

Apparently you didn't read Cameraguy's post about "Government Work" in the Campfire forum. It helps explain why there is such a delay in results.

I'm hoping I don't draw a tag this year. It would be so inconvienent.......

(New strategy.....I've been dieing to draw something and have zeroed everywhere so thought I would try a new thought process and be pleasantly inconvienenced with my falls schedule. ; ))

The draw hasn't been completed yet, at least for nonresidents. It is set for the middle of June; the 16th if I remember right. They haven't even entered all of the applications yet. It is hard to wait however.

Sal:

You may be reading the regs or have called the information office in Helena. They tell you that stuff.

I have a close friend in the department who assists with the application process, and the draw is completed. They just are not posting the results, for whatever reason.

Last year they posted results quite a bit before the date stated in the regs. Maybe they spoiled us by being so punctual last year.

Good luck to all of you, so long as the good luck would not cause you to take my tag!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Your friend might be misinformed. I too have friends in the dept. because I have worked for them a lot myself. I spoke with people I know who say that they have not yet completed the drawing and gave me a date when it would be done. Furthermore my application has not yet been processed and my checks have not been cashed for the drawing, thus supporting FWP's statements that the drawing has not yet been completed. Why would they lie? I mean how would they benefit by completing the drawing and not posting the results? How could they have completed the drawing without processing all the applications, including mine? It's always a conspiracy theory when people are talking about Gov't agencies, I've heard so many of them that are so far-fetched it is ridiculous. And you know what? PEOPLE ACTAULLY BELIEVE THEM! But one way or another it doesn't really matter, we'll know when we know. Good luck!!!!!!

Less than two weeks to go!!!! The anticipation is killing me. Sheep, goat, or moose.....I think I'll be happy with any of them, but obviously a breaks ram tag will work. 1:150 chance. Not bad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom