Mt Nebo Archery Bull Lost ..Gentle band Ridge.Help Please

elknr

My 16 year old son Shot His first big bull on sept 12 And made a good shot right behind the shoulder.We waited for 10 mins and it started Pooring rain and washed all blood away.So we came back in morning and couldnt find him.If anyone is hunting on gentle band ridge or holman canyon or beaver dam Please keep an eye out for birds or dead smells.He was going down into beaver dam side after shot.Its not a matter if he is dead or not.My son passed on a 4 point the last day because he knows his bull is dead.We will be looking more each weekend.But please Let us know if you see or smell anything dead.He is a decent 5 or six point.His head was in trees so we dont know how big exactly..Call or text me at 801-910-4630 or 801-253-4615.Thanks for your help in advance.

You should try blue star. Its stuff that lights up blood in the dark used by law enforcement. It is now sold at hunting stores. I tried it on a packframe several weeks after packing an elk and washing it, and it still lit up like a glow stick. It costs like $10 for a pack of several uses and you mix it with water in a spray bottle. I will always have some in camp after seeing what the stuff does.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom