mtnBuck--Where's the Buff??

Longun

Long Time Member
All right Warren--your boy told me in church yesterday you got one so lets see the pics!!! For a nominal fee I'll help grind hamburger too HEHHE.

if it's anything like mine he'll be cutting meat for about a week. but come on lets see the beast.

Yea, I was lucky enough to find a nice one in a good spot for retrieval. The shot was right at 150 yards with the buff at a slow walk. A 160 grn Nosler from the 7mag to the neck tipped him right on his nose. My nephew captured it on video, Dad and my boys all helped in the field dressing and loading chores.
Are they wiley critters to get on? Nope. But it was a great experience I was able to share wth my family. I am grateful for the chance to take one of these critters and will appreciate his shoulder mount for the rest of my life.The hanging carcass at the processor was 886#, too much burger for my cabelas special to grind. I would post a pic if I could figure how to do it??
Warren

Gotlost
Congrats on the buff!
BTW, I looked for your camp on Stock Drive, but obviously didn't find it.

Herb
(in the pink Jeep)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom