Mueller report

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Partially redacted document released by AG.

63834screenshot20190321180829samsunginternet.jpg

That's the Whole F'N Truth Right there & Nothin but the F'N Truth!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Barr's not going to release anything except a one pager he puts together looking something like a pasted ransom note.

Trump says he wants it all released, but, you know, it's not up to him. it's up to his hand picked protector and he can't tell him what to do, you know. so we'll have to see if he releases anything you know. because it's up to him .

What a phuking joke. I think we're going to have to wait for the congressional investigations , Trump has the goat guarding the garbage and only a Trump chump would have any faith in either of these POS losers.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I am waiting to see what is going to happen in the Ukraine. Their top law enforcement person said they are going to charge some of their officials with collusion on our presidential election. Their officials colluded with the Clinton camp to make false allegations on Trump so Hillary could beat him.

RELH

Where'd you get a copy NVB??I thought it would be longer...

It should really be called Opposition research for the 2020 election.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Since nobody else will call out Ochotard on his stupidity....

It is a longstanding policy of the DOJ to not release information that might be embarrassing or otherwise unnecessary on a subject of an investigation that is not indicted.

So unless Trump gets indicted real soon, you aren't getting shyt, and why would you? If you were under investigation for murder and the investigator found during his investigation that you were gay, but that you didn't commit the murder, would you expect that he would stand up in public and tell everyone you're gay? I know it's hypothetical and we all already know you're gay but if Mueller is investigating possible conspiracy with Russia do you expect him to tell the world how many hookers Trump banged? Ridiculous.

You ******** retards said you would accept Mueller's findings and now since you know he ain't got shyt, you're crying like babies saying Congress will get him. Good luck dumbass!!

like I said....it will all leak a little at a time as oppo research.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-19 AT 01:12AM (MST)[p]Poor Trumpflakes, would you like a side cries with your waaaburgers?

Elections have consequences, McCarthy's foot-n-mouth moment confirms a true Witch Hunt just ask retiring Paul Ryan. Honor the 4 soldiers, who are not to be used fodder to tarnish a Candidate, because you know, we love our soldiers. The fact that over 1,000 enlisted take their own lives a year is besides the point and the Gowdy led Witch Hunt with some help worked like McCarty said. Anyone in Benghazi trouble? Nope. Criminality? Nope, not with provable intent. What party led all those committee hearings? No worries, Ivanka and Jared may be facing the same offense.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics/benghazi-committee-special-counsel-robert-mueller/index.html

I've coached a lot of teams over the years, never saw a team celebrate a victory early in the game. This ain't the 2nd half, it's just the 2nd quarter.

This ain't your daddy's Watergate, like Shrek, it's got a lot of layers. So, we will see what happens, Dumps statement that he wants it public tells me he is working on the opposite behind the scenes.

I'm not sure that it matters, Mueller has been ahead of the game on every step, he already anticipated that after Sessions the AG maybe a Chump guy. Look, this country owes Mueller a 2nd debt of gratitude after completely modernizing the bureau to prevent another 911. In 2001, agencies were still sending agents on flights with floppy discs to update files, antiquated beyond measure and Mueller completely overhauled and modernized it.

Barr might be a factor, he's close friends with Mueller, like worked with him before appearin at their respected children's weddings. Mueller is a known Republican he makes no bones about it.

As for Dump everything in his realm is stained and political students for years to come will be in utter disbelief over the worst election in political history 2016. How did this happen? How did this ideology this reincarnation of the GOP start?

Pride, power, and a complete absence of truth on an hourly basis now defines the late party of Lincoln. Funny how ideologies start when you look back in history.

>I've coached a lot of teams
>over the years, never saw
>a team celebrate a victory
>early in the game. This
>ain't the 2nd half, it's
>just the 2nd quarter.
>

At least you've finally realized this is a 2 term administration.

#livelikezac

Funny how
>ideologies start when you look
>back in history.

AOC is nodding her empty head in complete agreement with you. I thought you said this administration would be the end of the Republican party?

#livelikezac

Yer a good little mallet swinger Lennie!

6273320190322060615.jpg

>What a phuking joke. I
>think we're going to have
>to wait for the congressional
>investigations ,
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

But I do agree with you, this whole Mueller investigation has been a joke.

#livelikezac

Californiaphukhead,, as usual you're talking out your azz.

NOTHING says Barr can't release the ENTIRE report. ever hear of the Starr report?

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2...mueller_report_be_released_to_the_public.html

I said I'd accept Mueller's findings whatever they are. IF I get to see them. I nor most of America will accept anything coming from Trump or Barr since they're one of the same. you can wipe your azz with that chit.

If it's released to the public in it's entirety, or if the democrats in congress say there was no collusion OR obstruction I will accept that. will you accept it if they say there is yes or no right now ? this has to work both ways or you're as worthless of american as I think you are.

Reports are it's now been delivered to Barr. now he gets together with Trump and they decide how to do damage control. probably a good time for the house to start drafting Mueller's subpoena.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Whatever the outcome of the Mueller report, it's obvious Trump knows he has reason to be scared. innocent men don't brace for bad news they welcome vindication.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-tak...-against-mueller-report-people-193311654.html

Trump has been acting guilty since the beginning. he's refused to talk to Mueller because he calls it a perjury trap. meaning he intends to lie if he is forced to talk. if he's innocent he's the dumbest innocent man in history.

I question if Mueller can find the evidence of intent needed to convict the crime family. the burden of proof in a case like this will be 10 times what it would take for us.

So lets see it, every word. put this chapter to rest or start the hearings whichever it is. then we turn to the other 276 investigations into the rest of the potential crimes committed by Trump and his spawn. let's hope that goes faster than Mueller's did.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

you're funny ocho.....NOTHING will change your mind

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

you're not right in the head ocho if you don't understand why they don't release to the public embarrassing but not illegal things about innocent people that were snared in this investigation....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Maybe not , unlike some of you I possess a grasp for the obvious. like hearing Trump's own confessions.

I still don't think OJ Simpson is innocent either. but I accept he got away with it . if Mueller makes Trump the orange OJ then I'll accept it for what it is too. then it's time to go to the next of many crimes .

But for any of this to be put to rest we need to see it. all of it. all americans should demand it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

No you ******** moron I will not accept what the Democrats find in their investigation. Democrats are scum of the Earth and should be shot on sight but now that Mueller is done indicting people for process crimes and you were WRONG... again... you're going to claim that all the information won't be released by Barr so that you can continue this stupidity.

Here's a clue for you... Mueller didn't indict ANY person named Trump and if you think Mueller is going to let Barr cover up a criminal act committed by Trump himself, then you're dumber than you look, and you look really dumb.

Why not just admit that you were wrong and there was no collusion and there was no obstruction just like those of us with brain cells have been telling you for two years? Now because you were wrong with Mueller, you're hanging your hat on Democrats to seal the deal for you because you don't trust that Barr will give you the full report. God you're the dumbest person on this planet.

Dude is nothing but a stool pigeon for Pelosi and Schumer. Like the Democrats, once shown to be wrong, he will go on too the next false allegation.

RELH

It seems that Democrat shifty Adam Schiff is not satisfied with the completion of the Mueller report. That you tell you something.
RELH

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff rejected reports that no more Mueller indictments are coming, and suggested he would call the special counsel before a House panel if necessary to learn what is in the report.

?If necessary, we will call Bob Mueller or others before our committee, I would imagine the judiciary committee may call the attorney general if necessary,? the California Democrat said during an interview on CNN.

?At the end of the day, the department is under a statutory obligation to provide our committee with any information regarding significant intelligence activities, including counterintelligence. And it's hard to imagine anything more significant than what Bob Mueller has been investigating.

?We have a right to be informed, and we will demand to be informed about it.?

>
>No you ******** moron I will
>not accept what the Democrats
>find in their investigation.
>Democrats are scum of the
>Earth and should be shot
>on sight but now that
>Mueller is done indicting people
>for process crimes and you
>were WRONG... again... you're going
>to claim that all the
>information won't be released by
>Barr so that you can
>continue this stupidity.
>
>Here's a clue for you... Mueller
>didn't indict ANY person named
>Trump and if you think
>Mueller is going to let
>Barr cover up a criminal
>act committed by Trump himself,
>then you're dumber than you
>look, and you look really
>dumb.
>
>Why not just admit that you
>were wrong and there was
>no collusion and there was
>no obstruction just like those
>of us with brain cells
>have been telling you for
>two years? Now because
>you were wrong with Mueller,
>you're hanging your hat on
>Democrats to seal the deal
>for you because you don't
>trust that Barr will give
>you the full report.
>God you're the dumbest person
>on this planet.
+1 ?

It takes a mature person to say: "Hey, I was wrong". It takes a mature person to admit: "Hey, I was lied to, I believed it." It's not too late for people to just act like people (people make mistakes).

lmmfao eel....

what has happened to Tom Arnold???

lol...probably starting siphon pipe for ocho....lol

What a fricking joke....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

money well spent for the stroke ocho will have.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Stock Tip of the week: Buy Diageo - the company that produces Crown Royal.

Loser will be consuming barrels of it

I think by Monday we should start getting some Apologies, I won't name anyone right now but come Monday afternoon I will ?.

???? 440 pinned his hopes on one of the biggest phuk ups in American law enforcement history & guaranteed he was taking down the orange man and his crime machine. Looks like Barney Fife may have let ya down huh genius? Hatred & crown is a toxic mix chief.?

For the first time ever, 440 had been praying for an indictment. Looks like he lost again. LOSER. Winning!!!

dude is obviously sorting through faxes from his handlers.....deciding what to spew next....lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's funny as shyt that stupid Democrats are in love with passing things before reading them and now they're rejecting things before reading them.

Remember how many times we were told that Trump was going to fire Mueller? Don Jr. was going to prison? Kushner?? I mean literally none of what the Democrats want to happen has happened and they are LIVID. I have to hand it to them though, they were able to orchestrate with the help of the FBI, one of the most heinous conspiracy theories ever to try to unseat a duly elected president.

I can only hope that Barr will appoint a second SC to get to the bottom of how this happened so that maybe this country will never have to see the treasonous Democrats try this crap again.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-19 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]

We still have the truth in the Mueller report we've been so far denied. and we have the 17 other investigations to wait for. and we already know of his campaign finance illegal activity and cover up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-investigations-apos-not-just-192359351.html

We're just getting started chumps Mueller was the first inning and you only think you won that. You stay focused on Hillary, it's all you're going to have to cling to . you keep working on that sympathy thing now, it suits your victim platform.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

lmmfao dude....keep yahooing and shoveling....you'll eventually find that pony....lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I think both of those men can handle Adam Shatt, Swalowell and the rest of the morons in congress. I want to see that testimony.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom