Mueller

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
So... according to the Mueller report, the Russia collusion thingy has essentially been declared a hoax. Robert Mueller found NO EVIDENCE of conspiracy or coordination with the Russians by ANYONE in Trump's campaign to effect the outcome of the election. In addition, Mueller made no conclusion as to whether Trump should be charged with obstruction of justice. Since Rosenstein was involved in the decision to fire Comey, it would be rather idiotic for him and Barr to bring such a charge.

Now, being that the last 2 years was a total and complete waste of time and the president has now been exonerated, where do we go from here? Anyone with a single firing brain cell can deduce that the DOJ and FBI were in on the witch hunt in hopes of getting Trump removed from office. I hope that Barr will appoint a second SC to look into this in the hopes that it would deter future political intrusion into our justice system.

We all know that Barr will now be the bad guy from here on out because surely he's hiding something right? He's not telling us the whole story right? I think at this point you libtards and Trump haters look pretty stupid but I have no doubt that you will double down and hang your hats on the congressional investigations. I know that it's a dark day for you. I know it must be hard to be so dumb and wrong all the time. I also know that you're not smart enough to admit you were wrong and that the DNC duped you into believing that Putin owned Trump. You people are simply the definition of low hanging fruit, easily misled and useful idiots. It's not too late however. You don't have to agree with Trump on everything, hell you don't have to agree with him on anything for that matter but your hatred has now been proven unfounded. Will you continue to be haters or will you admit you were stupid and the media told you what to think?

The bottom line is that the false Russian collusion allegation was the "insurance policy" that certain FBI agents applied in the event Trump beat Hillary.

They should be charged and convicted and sent to prison, but we will have to wait and see if that happens. pressure is on Barr to start investigations seeking indictments for possible violations.

RELH

7897820190323125352.jpg

#livelikezac

The FBI Ought to have their Asses Kicked!

The House needs to be Cleaned!

And I'm Talkin completely!

They are a Joke & a Disgrace to this Country!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom