Mule deer 3pts

Ridn9high

Alright guys, I'm hoping some of you can help me out. I have 3 PP and am looking to burin them this season. I was wondering if you could help me out on what zone I should try and draw for. I know this gets brought up a lot and I appologize if I am sounded like a broken record. LOL.

I Am looking for a rifle hunt. I am willing to put the miles on my boots for an early season high country hunt or even a late season hunt when the deer are moving more. I moved from California where I used to hunt Blacktails and Muleys all the time. I know hunt Whitetail and truly hate it. Sitting in a tree is no fun to me at all.

Any help would be appreciated. In return for help on a unit, a general area to start in, or maybe an exact spot. I can put you on hogs, ducks, stripers and maybe a whitetail(this one is up to landowners)around the Texoma area(southern Oklahoma)

Thanks for any help
Mike

Ridn9high,
I have posted similar questions and got little response. I apologize if you know this already but I would use the draw odd's tool at the top of the page and put in all your information(points included) and then you will be able to single out all the units you have a good chance at. After you have compiled a list of units you do a little more research either on here or C.D.O.W. web page as far as deer #'s, buck to doe ratio, success rates, public land access, etc. After narrowing down your search to a few specific units you can make a post thats alot more specific and alot more likely to get a response. From what I have read on previous posts I'm sure with enough work and a little luck you could find a very good hunt. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom