mule deer down!

Dang fine shot on a trophy that big. Wow, how did you hit something that is, well, invisible, Again dang fine shot.

4681withoutpictures.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

The one on the right is a cull and needs to be taken out of the herd. The left one has bad genetics, a little on the short side. The middle one has a nice rack and depending on the hunter, it's mount worthy! I think I'd keep hunting and look for something better lol

outdoorsman get use to it about 90% of the people on here have no lives other then being a holes but there are a few stand up guys. fatrooster is one of them.

Just click on the link that says Photo Upload Enabled CLICK HERE to Upload Your Photo(s) located above the box you type your post.

Ohhhh boo hoo! Not one of the above post has ##### written anywhere in them. Maybe you two should go to your local Walmart and buy a sense of humor. If that doesn't help, a good box of Tampax for your monthly encounters might

So ???? Are we going to see the Pic Posted. I think someone here offered to help you post the Pic outdorssman.

))))------->

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom