MULE DEER FOUNDATION BANQUET CEDAR CITY

P

pse1515

The Cedar City Mule Deer foundation Committee would like to invite you to our banquet.

Date: February 21st Doors open @5:30 pm Dinner @7:00 pm
Place: Sharwin Smith Center Ball Room campus of SUU
Prices: You can send me a PM or contact me @ 435-691-1623

We would love to see you at the banquet!!!
Many prizes and auctions to happen!!!

Thanks Charlie Crosby

I guess i could find out with a little looking of my own, but what tags are on the chopping block. just big game, deer, elk, lope?

I am very interested in going please send me price details for both adults and children and any cap on attendees??

~Z~

Tags to be auctioned: Monroe Elk (Premium)
Paunsaugunt Deer (Archery)
La Sal Delores Triangle (Season Choice)
Plateau Antelope
Southern Region Cougar
Southern Region Antlerless Elk
2 Ea Pine Valley Turkey
2 Ea Zion Turkey
There is a possibility that we may also have a Beaver Elk tag but we will not know until next week.

Prices: Corporate Plus: $1,100.00 8 dinners 4 memberships $240 in raffle tickets and 20 chances to win a sponsor package. Oh and a remington SPS to each sponsor plus table.

Corporate table:$640.00 Same as above (no gun)

Sponsor Package:$170.00 2 dinners, 1 membership $60 dollars in raffle tickets and 5 chances to win a sponsor package.

Couples package:$95.00 2 dinners and a membership.

Singles package:$70.00 1 dinner and a membership

Youth package: $30.00 1 dinner.

Hope this answers your questions. We would love to have you guys there it has been a lot of fun in the past. If you have any more questions or even suggestions send a pm or feel free to ask. thanks.

Just wanted to say the MDF put on a very nice banquet this year. It was nice to see more support out there this year.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom