Mule Deer "Heavin"

NVPete

Very Active Member
Mule deer heaven right in Pioche cemetery : a group of NINE bucks were gathered together! ;-)
51204muledeerbuckheaveninpioche1.jpg

44745muledeerbuckheaveninpioche2.jpg

Do they Hunt & Shoot Cemetery Bucks in Pioche?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Cool pics, Pete. Thanks for sharing. I'll bet there are a few big guys hanging around that area too. Maybe in some better shade.

I've only seen the biggest once...he's just a 26+" 5x3. The biggest ones usually don't show in town until late rut in November.
39847courtindeer2.jpg

Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them up! I was in Caliente a couple years back in the wintertime looking for Christmas trees to cut down (picked up a permit at the BLM office in town) and just at the north end of the main street were a group of bucks and does relaxing under a tree.

I drove real close to them and they didn't give a damn.

Love these photo's. No one lives forever so when I have to go this looks like a great place to spend forever at.

Broadhead: Here's a few decent Caliente bucks right in town well after season is over (around Thanksgiving)!
235925x4buck.jpg

95808caliente4x3.jpg

262762ndcalientebuck2.jpg

67282calientebuck.jpg

67542panacaspringsbuckcopy.jpg

>Broadhead: Here's a few decent Caliente
>bucks right in town well
>after season is over (around
>Thanksgiving)!

Oh, that is awesome! Thanks again for the pics. Caliente is a close drive for me so I may just roll into town again to check them out (and pick up another tree).

It's been a fun summer watching deer that congregate in or about the cemeteries in Pioche- deer play sparring, browsing, bedding,chasing each other, jumping in/out of the enclosure. I guess for them, it has become their "meadow". I even caught a few one morning away from their "spot", heading for bedding areas.
Here's a few more pics:
51798cemeterybucks0.jpg

92290cemeterybucks2.jpg

5615610.jpg

79025cemeterybucks5.jpg

89539cemeterybucks6.jpg

76599cemeterybucks8.jpg

90697cemeterybucks7.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom