Mule Deer Opener

B

Brandon82

Well, we are 4 days out from the 2012 Mule Deer archery opener.

I have my buck scouted and will be heading out on thursday night. I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck and to shoot straight. hopefully its a good year for all.

Good luck!!

WHAT ARE CURRENT TEMPERATURES LIKE .......HOT/COLD AT NIGHT??? GOOD LUCK, HOPE TO HAVE THAT TAG NEXT YEAR........YD.

can't speak for unit 16,but units on Eastside 114-115 and 231 have been cooled down by Monsson Rains in late afternoons almost daily.Game likes it as "ALL" get up and begin feeding.Back up again Fri-Sun. to look some more for upcoming "Muz". deer season in mid Sept.Hunt partner has archery cow tag,that should get done on or around dark of moon.Good Luck to ALl this Fall ... Bruce & SilverGrand

>Well, we are 4 days out
>from the 2012 Mule Deer
>archery opener.
>
>I have my buck scouted and
>will be heading out on
>thursday night. I just
>wanted to wish everyone the
>best of luck and to
>shoot straight. hopefully its
>a good year for all.
>
>
>Good luck!!

Hey Brandon can you get some of those big bucks outta my way so I can get a clear shot at a forky later good luck!!

Hahahah!! For sure! At least I hope so. I definitely have a couple good bucks marked now, lost my camera before my last scout and have no pics unfortunately or would post them up.

Good luck to you, hopefully we can exchange some stories in about a month.

As for weather, area 16 has been brutally hot, valleys in the 90-98 degree range, 8000ftaround the mid 80s during the day. Nights havent been bad, i think the lowest we saw was 47 degrees at 8,500ft at 5:00am. it doesnt look like we will be getting any cloud cover breaks, but definitely praying for them. its really helpful when they stay out all day for you to find haha.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom