mule deer print

HUNT

Wanted if anyone has an old mule deer print laying around or in a closet I need to decorate my office and am in need of a few mule deer prints. If you can help me out send pics and prices please. Thank You Dave

David Bormann
E-mail Address(es):
[email protected]

Sorry I can't help you out, but will be on the lookout.

roosevelt_elk_grass.jpg

NBJB

Don't have one of a Deer but have one of a Bear and a startled Horse with rider framed and #26 of 650. Painting was by Robert A. Fox done during the era of Russell & Remington.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-05 AT 00:40AM (MST)[p]Brian.... Is that print of a guy holding the reigns of the horse and he is holding in the other hand a lever gun. The sow grizz is coming at him down the trail hotter than a hooker on dollar day?? It's a very old print if it is like this.

Happy trails
Ridge Runner
"Now Pilgrim,you sure you can skin grizz"

Gene,
Yes it is. A friend bought the original painting back in the 80's and then had prints made. It set it up that there can never be anymore prints made from the original print if and when he sells it.
I bought two, one for me and the other I gave to my Mom & step-dad. I had them both done in matting and framed. Since my Mom moved into a small apartment now, she gave them to me to sell for her if I didn't want them, I don't need two pictures of the same.
Also have another one, same situation, but is a print of a Sled Team across a valley in Alaska that was painted by a close friend of my step-brother up there.

Brian

I've got one for sale I'll send pics in a few days. Also have a Bev Doolittle that I would part with as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom