Muley Fanatic Foundation - Denver Banquet

elkmanchad

The Muley Fanatic Foundation (MFF) is hosting their inagural banquet in Denver on August 17. Please consider attending this great event. There will a great prime rib dinner, along with entertainment, live and silent auctions, and of course a raffle.

The MFF was created after members of another non-profit became fed up with seeing all of their hard earned funds disappear at the national level. A new organization has been created and they are putting tons of money on the ground, and helping this delicate species. I know this is something we all care about.

Information on the banquet can be found here: http://www.muleyfanatic.com/MFF2013DenverBanquetInvitation-Final.pdf

And information on the foundation can be found here: http://www.muleyfanatic.com/

I hope to see you there!

Nothing against this new organization, but it seems like the more specialized and dived we become as hunters the less good comes from it. I would much rather see an organization in COlorado move to promote all hunting and all hunting activities as opposed to all these little special interest groups. I hope the organization well but I think there is a bigger picture here we need to consider.

After all, how long can we sustain such groups on donations when the market is flooded with all these special interest hunting groups?

We need a single good voice for all hunters in this state!

>Nothing against this new organization, but
>it seems like the more
>specialized and dived we become
>as hunters the less good
>comes from it. I would
>much rather see an organization
>in COlorado move to promote
>all hunting and all hunting
>activities as opposed to all
>these little special interest groups.
>I hope the organization well
>but I think there is
>a bigger picture here we
>need to consider.
>
>After all, how long can we
>sustain such groups on donations
>when the market is flooded
>with all these special interest
>hunting groups?
>
>We need a single good voice
>for all hunters in this
>state!

Trust me, I hear what you're saying and am a member of multiple organizations (because I love all wildlife). I am also an officer for one of the local Pheasants Forever chapters and have been working with MFF to help get their feet on the ground because I DO understand the importance of us all working together. In addition, MFF has donated a significant amount of money to our habitat work in Eastern CO because they realize the importance of good habitat for not only pheasants, but mule deer and other wildlife on the eastern plains. I think we are all trying to work together, but there is nothing wrong to donating to something specific if that's what you're passionate about.

I don't want to turn this into a political thread, i'm simply trying to help promote this great event for wildlife.

Thanks for your reply. :)

I hope that folks in the area consider attending this event. This organization is working very hard to put money on the ground for our deer herds.

Bump...

Get your tickets this week! There will be many items being raffled and up for auction!

Hope many of you can join us!

i-CDqSngq-Th.jpg

www.vincentmartinezphotography.com

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom