Muley fanatic

I've been very impressed with what I'm seeing and hearing to the point that even as a NR I think I may be joining as a member pretty soon.

I wonder if they auctioned off any evil high dollar late season tags? Anyway, I very much like their 70% rule.

I went to the event last Saturday. It was the first MFF banquet I had been to. They are still learning the logistics of holding an event this big and there were a couple of mix-ups but overall they did a good job. They just have not been at this as long as RMEF and they are still learning. They auctioned off a Commissioners tag that I believe was originally given to a local Trout Unlimited chapter but since they don't have a banquet they did it here.

There is a small amount of talk within Green River about money going to pay Mr. Coursey but to be honest it sounded like jealousy from others that think they would like to have his job. He tried to address some of this at the banquet. Overall I liked what I saw and heard. I know several of the volunteers for MFF and they are stand-up guys that are trying to help.

They have only been around a few years and have already given out a good amount of money to local projects. I went to the Cheyenne banquet and it seemed to be ran well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom