muley shed chandelier

berto

Very Active Member
I had a friend of mine make this for me out of some medium-size muley sheds I have found over the past few years.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/055320.jpg[img]

it cost me about 50 lb of small brown deer antlers and about 15 lb of large whites in trade, but i think it was worth it because he threw in two end tables made of large muley sheds that he provided.

[img]http://www.theantler.com/01a.jpg[img]

I am really pleased with his work, what do you all think?

berto

Beto,

Did Jorge do that? I have yet to see his work but I hear great things. What do those run for us gringos?

Drummond

Very nice! I have always wanted to build myself something with the sheds I have collected. One of these days. The thing I like the best about each of the shed creations is that no 2 are the same.

NvrEnuf

huntsonora,

i don't know who jorge is. the guy that made these is named steve. he is an avid collector and actually has taken time to learn the craft and do it in addition to his regular military job.

the chandelier would run about $600 retail and the tables are about $500 each, including the glass. i got a screaming deal, but i forgot to mention that i paid for the glass on my end tables. i let steve pick through my entire collection of muley antlers that i was saving for future crafts. he took all the medium to small ones he thought he needed for some orders, so he was really happy. he told me he has too many big sheds and just wanted medium to small ones to fill orders. something about the crafts made from large antlers not selling as well as the smaller ones...

berto

heartshot,

i like the view too.

i better, cuz i'll be looking at it for the next 30 years (god willing).

berto

Oh my gosh! I love it. I've got to have it. I need his name and address, please! Does he do work for us outsiders?

Berto,

I am an idiot sometimes, well maybe most of the time, but I thought you were BETO from Hermosillo Sonora Mexico and not BERTO. I missed the R. Sorry bud, great chandelier and end table.

Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom