Muleyhunter48 on youtube

Man I would love to see that buck in 2 years. Congrats to whomever this guy is, unfortunate for him, his spot is a lot less secret now since his and this post!

I guess. oh well. When there’s 12 dudes on that ridge next time he’s up there he’ll be like “well ****”
LOL. I immediately recognized this spot. Just above my house, albeit up on top the mountain. General part of this mountain range was made popular by a social media “star” several years ago. Now too overrun with people and not all that great of quality/quantity bucks anymore. I go elsewhere even though this is so close. So, I don’t think people will be clamoring for his spot. Still not a good practice showing it off the way he did. ??‍♂️

Zac griffindork is gonna be pizzed that his little secret spot isn’t a secret anymore…
Hasn’t been much of a secret since he advertised it on the World Wide Web like 8-10 years ago. And the excuse he gave was that “it’s too hard for you lazy suckers to get to, only badasses like me can get there”, paraphrasing slightly, of course.

Not an ounce of orange to be seen when he actually killed a deer…

“Never quit! Never quit!” *said immediately after he quit standing next to a fire in camp all week*

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom