Muslim beheads wife.....

D

D13er

anyone find this as funny as I do?? The guy starts a tv company with the hopes of shining a good light on muslims...then cuts his wife's head off....

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/578644.html

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yep - that's some good publicity there! Certain to "portray Muslims in a better light" - Sha'aria law at it finest!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

We laugh and joke about this....but this is a step in the evolution of acceptance in America.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'm sure some of our more enlightened members, i.e. liberals, could rationalize this for the rest of us.

It reminds me of when I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia back in 1983. The Saudis held public executions every friday morning at 10:00 on the steps of city hall. They'd behead a few guys every week, but we were always comforted with the words "Don't worry, they haven't executed an American...yet." How comforting!

It is not one world, and we don't want to be part of their world.

CAlifornuts Was I the one crying the blues for the poor Iraqis? you know, they were so abused we just had to save them from Saddam.

I was for just for getting the job done in Afghanistan and Pakistan and getting the hell out of there and let them resume their receational killing of each other. you guys were the ones wanting to make raghead friends, you deal with them, as far as I'm concerned that part of the world is a lost cause.

Not quite sure I understand the problem. I would be quite pleased if ALL Muslim men beheaded their hairy chested wives.

I can't open the link. What did he do kill a camel?.... You know why they call them the ship of the desert right?.... :) Terry

This guy is a winner.

Dude, the problem with your attitude of "that side of the world is a lost cause", is that sometimes if we leave them alone they bring their crazy over here. Then they learn to fly planes and try to kill thousands of Americans. And they succeed.

You can't turn your back to your enemy. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Someone smarter than me made that up and I think it works great.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

There is no winning in that part of the world, and short of genocide there is no solution. to say our presence and money in the region will keep them from harming us here is pretty presumptuous. experts now say our economy is a bigger thtreat to our survival than terrorism, the trillions we've spent in that worthless sand box aren't helping at all. maybe they can't whip us so they'll bleed us to death, and we're dumb enough to go for it because we're so fear stricken.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-09 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]....beacause they are full of (arab seaman)??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yep another great example of how it is a religion of Peace!! ha ha ha ha.... Let em genocide each other far as im concerned.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom