MUZZ SCOPE FOR SALE: Hossy???? Niller??? hawky???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Only Asking What Hossy,Niller & hawky Thinks My Muzz Scope Is Worth!

For Once In My Life I Might Be Making Money Rather Than Losing Money!

Don't PUSS Out Now Boys!

Some Of You Ought To Give MY GIRL Some Credit!

Without Her Hossy You Would Not Of Saved That 1X Power Scope You're So Proud Of!

I'm trying to figure out how I became your target on this whole muzzy scope deal.

Do you dream of me at night as well? Sicko!

Why don't you keep it on your muzzle loader and just use it during the appropriate seas? I know you refuse to recognize it, but Utah has a general season hunt still. Just apply for that one and you are good to go!

Nobody took your scopes away, you just don't get to use them during the dedicated muzzle loader hunt anymore.

Hey Niller?

It Was You 3 That Just Knew I Had TOP END Optics/NIGHTFORCE on My SmokePole!

I'm Giving You The Chance To Buy That Said Scope For One Hell Of A Deal!

If You Wanna Stay Legal,I Just Listed A BNIB DRATville Approved SmokePole Scope For Your Next Weapon!

Or?

Are You Just Gonna Keep Borrowing Weapons?:D

You're The SMART Guy!

You Ain't Out JACK F'N SQUAT!

Why don't you keep it on your muzzle loader and just use it during the appropriate seas? I know you refuse to recognize it, but Utah has a general season hunt still. Just apply for that one and you are good to go! Because If I Can Get 1/2 Of What Hossy,Niller & hawky Thinks It Is I'll Be Doing OK!

Nobody took your scopes away, you just don't get to use them during the dedicated muzzle loader hunt anymore.

Well!

I Could Offer You The SmokePole I Won't Be Using!

But!

If Hossy Or hawky Buys The Scope You'll Be Legal & ScopeLess!

Your memory is so good that it remembers things that have never happened! Stay off the peyote, bobcat.

You offering something great?

I'm already looking at what new muzzy I can buy, but I better hurry before the market drives up the price!

Any advise on the Accura MRX vs LRX?

Your memory is so good that it remembers things that have never happened! Stay off the peyote, bobcat.

You offering something great?
Your memory is so good that it remembers things that have never happened! Stay off the peyote, bobcat. Who's Memory?

Hawkeye

Very Active Member​

Messages2,995

What are you going to do with your Nightforce scope once it gets banned on your muzzleloader? Pawn it to pay for DEW?

Hawkeye

To be honest, I'm kind of flattered that you are just associating me with Hawkeye's comment. Hawkeye is a smart, good dude. I'd be right way more than I'm wrong if I just followed his lead, no doubt!

Thanks bessy. That's the nicest you've been to me in a long time.

I Don't Have Any Experience With Them Two!

My Best CVA Is A STAINLESS ACCURA II

It's A Good Gun!

So I Suppose The 2 You Mentioned Are Even Better!

Well, I Take That Back,I Have An UN-Fired PARAMOUNT!

I'm already looking at what new muzzy I can buy, but I better hurry before the market drives up the price!

Any advise on the Accura MRX vs LRX?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom