Muzzle Cover

H

Huntnfooltwo

Lookig for Ideas on a Muzzle Cover To keep Moisture and debris out of Barrel any Ideas.

finger cots (midget condom) from a drug store work excellent or a non lubed condom ( do they sell them any more?? ). Scotch tape also works but leave residue. You can also carry Vietnam style (muzzle down) if the barrel isn't too long as to cause it to get plugged.

+1 to the finger cots. and the nice thing is you can go ahead and shoot right through them. if you don't put them on all the way they should blow off the barrel and not bother your accuracy.

At least this has been my experience with them.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

if you want the most simple method, get some saran wrap and a small rubber band. its cheap and close at hand. always has worked for me.

beat this

I second the water balloons
I dont know if I could buy those mini condoms without offering an explanation (excuse) LOL

Margarita umbrella....I can't beleive it wasn't mentioned earlier. I thought it's what everyone is using now days.

All you ever need is electricians tape. This method is stronger than finger cots and stays put. Cots can be brushed off. Put a few extra wraps around the barrel or even around your kick pad. The "column of air" that is in the barrel will proceed the bullet down the barrel and break the tape long before the bullet gets there. Your point of impact will not be changed in the least.

Mark

"When there's lead in the air, there's hope."

There is also a product called muzzle mitts that works well. Bascially a small black condom

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom