Muzzy Buck Oct '09

B

bigpoppaian

4af0e74a54197944.jpg

Here's a picture of my buck. I did not have a camera at kill site. So I had to make do with what I had. Hope you enjoy. Thanks, Ian

Great buck! love the mass and long tines. It was a slow start but things sure picked up at the end of the season. We found a nice buck across that deep canyon you were glassing when we ran into you guys, but never made it back into there. Did you guys stay in that area or try some other place? Time to go fishing now right!! Scott

Scott, I moved around quite a bit but also spent sometime in that canyon, I found some relatively good bucks one pretty wide buck with some kickers and weak fronts and a lot of others but the mass and forks caught my eye on this guy! I also found a pretty good one in that canyon but he disappeared on me, I tried hard for him but all the decent bucks seemed to be on the move!And I was always one step behind! Good Luck to you steelhead fishing this fall and winter FishOn! Ian

Thank You all for the nice comments, For me it was the hunt of a lifetime! I killed him one month to the day of the birth of my son and my wife was gracious and supportive enough to turn me loose for a week to try and harvest a good one! Thank God for her and my wonderful family! Thanks Again for the feedback! Ian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom