Muzzy Lope

tworivers

Finally scored, the things are skittish... With my little brother Scott's boy.. Garrett. Had a ball with him and my cousin.RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

47101007121705a.jpg

Nicely done Shane! They are tough animals with a muzzle loader. Stalking is close to impossible. Waiting in ambush seems to be more successful. My son finally scored on Friday morning. I can't wait to hunt this hunt again.

Smokepoler63

Eric, congrats to the boy, did he get one of the beast bucks? I missed all my shot's on them.. :) Maybe next time. Had a great time as well as a frustrating one with the stalking.... I guess I finally found one dumb enough to hold still for a little too long.
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Way to go guys, its nice to see you were successful on a tough hunt. Looks like your passing on the tradition as well. Congrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom