My 09 season in review... pics

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
My 09 season in review! This year I was able to spend more time in the mountains then I ever. My season started like meny of you. Filling out your tag apps on a cold winter day with thoughts of past seasons and the hope of a big buck this season. I was able to pull Deer and cow elk tags here in NV for archery. My deer season did not go as I had planed. I was packed in 12 miles when the swine flu hit me on opening day. The rest of my bow season was spent trying to kick that stuff in the butt. So as a result my deer and elk tag did not get filled. After 3 years got his first antelope tag. And as you can see we had a blast! The main reason I was able to spend so much time in the hills was because of my boss. Who drew his bull elk tag this year. So I was able to help him find bulls starting in Sept. And was with him the whole season in Dec. Although he was not able to get his bull it was a once in a life time for me. To be able to be in the mountain for a whole month may never happen to me again. So my hunting season did not start off good but wow what a year.
Good luck to all in 2010!

4b28882d65720438.jpg

4b28885965b83bf9.jpg

4b28887365ebe9ca.jpg

4b28888c66241e5a.jpg

4b2888a86653d84d.jpg

4b2888c2667bd84d.jpg

4b2888de66a35f2e.jpg

4b2888f766b95f2e.jpg

4b28891166d9387c.jpg

4b28892966ebd68e.jpg

4b28895767b35590.jpg

4b28897367ebc6d0.jpg

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

WOW A MONTH cool pics

............YY
.......___Q
...../(....)
......//..\\

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom