My 12 year old daughter's Turkey

SWB

8872965.jpg

My daughter Mindy got her turkey 7:00 AM Saturday morning of the youth hunt. Our very good friend Richard had us sit about 20 yards in front of him. While he was using his box call my daughter spotted a tom coming towards us. It strutted a few times, then stopped at forty yards and would not come any closer. My daughter took her shot and missed the first shot, but made a perfect second shot.
The turkey is a good size bird with a 9 ? inch beard. I am going to get it mounted in the strutting position for her.
Talk about a proud Dad. The youth hunts are great.
SWB

Congrats to the young lady!!! That's a great looking Tom!

I just call em as I see em!

Congrats to you both sounds like a great time. Looks like pretty big bird for sure...Thanks for sharing it and again congrats ...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom