My 2009 Washington Blacktail

MuleySniper

2009 kept me hunting close to home with my wife pregnant with our second so I made the best of it. Just got my mount back from my taxi (Charlies Taxidermy) I think it turned out great. Huge bodied deer. Mounted on the biggest form he could get. Hanging at the butcher he was 140 so he was well over 200 live weight.
index-1-2.png

index-6.png

index-4-1.png

index-3-2.png

index-2-2.png

Thanks guys! It was exciting to get him hung up after the long wait. Charlie is in my opinion on top of the list for doing blacktails in my area. I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post a trail cam pic of him. He had about a six inch extra coming off his base that looked just like an elk eyeguard. Of course he had busted it off before I took him. My son and I looked all around a couple of the scrapes he was using but we never found it. Most likely broke it off fighting I guess. I have another picture also that shows a bunch of trash off the back of his bases too.

Awesome taxidermy... Congrats on a nice buck!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom