My 2010 Colorado High Country Archery Buck

LuckyShot

Here's a couple pics of my Colorado archery buck I took this week. After four days of pretty crazy weather up at 12,000 feet, the skies cleared and we spent Wednesday afternoon stalking through some high and steep avalanche chutes. At 1:00 in the afternoon I spotted this buck bedded and was able to get within 50 yards to take the shot. The tracking job turned into working a grid pattern for hours, and I dont think I would have recovered this buck without my good friend Matt Bateman who made an unbelievable spot to find this buck dead up under a group of pines. Without Matt's help, I dont know if I would have recovered this buck. So big thanks to Matt for all of his help in finding my buck and big thanks to my good friend Brad Roberts to hunted with us the first five days. It was a great hunt!!! Thanks guys!

1544kip_co_buck_2010.jpg

3132kip__matt_2010_co_buck.jpg

That is an awesome buck. Sounds like alot of hard hunting paid off in the end. Gotta love it.

Hitting the mountains next week for my elk hunt. Hope to have your luck.

Congrats on a beautfil buck, sounds like you have some pretty good friends too...Beautiful deer ,thanks for sharing...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom