My 2011 black hills whitetail

moseleymiddleton

My dad and I rattled and grunnted this buck up on saturday. two shots at 350 and he was down both hits.
1764034.jpg

9774035.jpg

9082037.jpg

What a beautiful buck! I've always only hunted mulies. I would love to, at least once, put a nice whitetail down. They are moving into the Evanston area. We saw a real nice one after the season last year and he's still around. Unfortunately on private ground. Thanks for the post.

I've covered from the Serria Madre's for elk, to 34 for archery deer, rifle deer deer along with kaycee and buffalo looking for a good muley no such luck.I still have a any whitetail tag for lusk, and a cow elk on Ferris to fill before the 30th of November.

Moseley Middleton

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-11 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-11 AT 09:14?AM (MST)

it sure was a fun hunt, i love hunting with you Mose.
we got-er done in record time too.
it was a good year on whitetail for all of our family, i got mine and his mom got her first buck in 20 years.
it was so cool to have his mom really hunt with me.
its been a good year for her and i as we got to spend a lot of time together for the first time in 27 years of marriage.
here is the one she shot on Tuesday
Photo031.jpg

Photo030.jpg

having trouble getting the pics from my GPS as i can't find the usb cord.
here is a pic of mine
DSC000224.JPG

he came to the calls also.
all came from national forest

Looks like a freezer full of meat. Nice looking bucks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice bucks. Are these public or private ground hunting? I ve never killed a WT and want to hunt them this year.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom