My 2012 muzzleloader whitetail

S

Saskman

Here are a few photos of my 2012 whitetail. I took him with my muzzleloader last night. It was a fair poke for me with the muzzleloader at 170 yards, by far the furthest I have shot a deer with it. I never would have guessed he would have gross scored as high as he did. We scored him last night and we had to re-add things a few times to make sure we didn't make an adding mistake. I was hoping he would hit the 180 gross mark but after adding up everything he was an 11X7 that grossed 199 6/8. He has a pretty small body and I want to have a look at his teeth once he is caped to get an idea of his age. I am thinking he may have been pretty young.

20121015-IMG_3938.jpg

20121015-IMG_3936.jpg

20121015-IMG_3942.jpg

20121015-IMG_3929.jpg

An absolute bruiser. Congratulations!!

I would love to see your trophy room.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Congrats on a great whitey.

do you have any pics of your trophy room with all the great deer you have taken over the years?

Nemont

another awesome WT to add to the wall. Congrats buddy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Awesome. You shoot my dream buck once or twice a year. Your going to need a bigger trophy room pretty soon.

Saskman,

I would love to see your trophy room man!

It's got to be amazing.

Very nice buck, as always.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I seriously think there is something in the water up there north of the border. Sure grow them big up there. Congrats on another great buck. I too would love to spend some time in your trophy room and check out all of your bruiser bucks.

Thanks for all of the congrats guys. I admit I have had a good run of luck for quite a few years running now, I am just waiting for it to come crashing to a halt one of these years. A few guys have been asking about my trophy room. Here are a few photos minus the two deer from this year. They will both have to go in somewhere. I think the whitetail might look good on a matching pedestal on the left side of the whitetail wall.

20120531-IMG_2063-1.jpg

20111230-IMG_1548.jpg

20120531-IMG_2062-1.jpg

20111230-IMG_1495.jpg

20111109-IMG_1217.jpg

20111109-IMG_1232.jpg

20120531-IMG_2056-1.jpg

20120531-IMG_2058-1.jpg

20120531-IMG_2053-1.jpg

20120531-IMG_2061-1.jpg

Coming from someone who is totally jealous of your ability to hunt.
I hate you.
Ok I have that out of the way.
I have gone back to being happy with my pathetic pile of dwarfs. :)

GREAT job! Wow.

Mike

Congrats on another great trophy. Very impressive to say the least. Consistently taking animals of that caliber is pretty amazing. Thanks for posting up your pics and sharing with the rest of us. Keep 'em coming!!!!! Kip

All I can say is WOW!!!

Very impressive. I like what you have done with your man cave. Beautiful animals and very well displayed.

I bet you truly enjoy hanging out in that room.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Wow I would like to be your adopted son. All you have to do is take me hunting with you every year. I will even pay my own way.

Very nice collection and your house looks very nice too BTW.

Holley smokes Saskman?what a stud!

You have a beautiful room, awesome collection and mounts there to boot. Love the mounts and the scenery, great job. You consistently get it done.

That right there are what dreams are made of.

GBA

Good grief! Would you look at how clean that man cave is? Oh, and lots of bruiser bucks too. Awesome, Saskman!

NRA Life Member

Leftys are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

+1

Congrats again Cam.
I really don't think there is an active member of MM that has consistentely killed as many big bucks in the last 10 years as you.

You are truly THE MAN!

First off, that is an awesome whitetail!
Second, your trophy room/office is awesome! It looks great! I could sit in that room for hours or days or weeks and never get tired of the view. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

www.bullmountainoutdoors.com
Great Deals on Your Favorite Hunting Clothing and Gear!

Hey Sask
what are skull hanger are you using for your whitetail euro mounts.
I am looking for something like that. The "skull hookers" seem overpriced to me.

>Hey Sask
>what are skull hanger are you
>using for your whitetail euro
>mounts.
>I am looking for something like
>that. The "skull hookers" seem
>overpriced to me.

The brackets I am using are called euromounters, a buddy up here makes them. I think he sells them for a little cheaper than the skull hookers but just by a few bucks I think.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom