My 2014 HAC

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
Alright guys I know I have not been active on the site like I have in the past but I'm getting back into it. That being said I'm also participating in the 2014 Hunt Adventure challenge and I'll be posting on there quite often. Shed hunting, scouting, hunts, ect... Nothing better for a college kid to do! Haha. So check it out! I will soon post this past shed and turkey season so stay tuned for that!
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID59

" ElkSniper's NM Hunting Adventures of 2014"

congrats with your graduation...what college are you going now?

congrats on the turkeys...and looks foward to see the pic's of sheds..

vinihunt

Thanks Vin! This will be my second year going to UNM- Taos this fall. We did pretty good on the turkeys this year. We got 4 turkeys Between my dad, my little bro, and me. And also did pretty good in the sheds. I'll get them posted up soon.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom