my 2014 moose

curlycoyote

Thought some of you might like to see my moose from this year. Spotted him and watched him for a hour when he bedded. Then made the move on him and two shots at 312 yards had the moose of a life time.

1290pc300303.jpg

1275pc300338.jpg

Fantastic Bull. The terrain is much different than what I was hunting in East Canyon. You mind me asking in what unit you were hunting?

Congrats, that's a big ol son of a gun Shiras....How much meat did ya get and what's it taste like? Is it like elk in taste?Some years back a cow and calf moose wondered into northern NM from Colorado and even for just a week , a bunch of us had the "what ifs" going .....Ah well...
Again , congrats on a great bull and trophy of a lifetime!

That is a awesome Bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Only 312 yards? Couldn't you back up any further? ;-)

Just kidding!

What an awesome bull and congrats. I am jealous. I wish I had some of that meat in my freezer.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Amazing Bull - Congrats! I love those points and that's a good picture of a Big Bull in landscape not many see them in!

How many points did it take you and also if you dont mind, what Unit? I have only 13 points now, but have been scopin out a couple bulls in similar terrain on our Property in the middle of the state...Hopin it'll be my turn next, but with Archery!

Congrats again, can't wait to see how ya mount it!

?-ERock-> ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom