My 2018 Muzzleloader Buck

passthrough

After waiting for FOREVER to draw this tag, I had high expectations for the buck I wanted to kill. After passing on lots of bucks I shot this buck on the evening of the 4th day. Raining like hell, made for quite the challenge keeping the gun dry, but it was all worth it when my second biggest buck hit the dirt. I have to thank my good buddy Joby for helping me on the hunt, I wouldn't have killed this buck with out him. Buck scores 185 and is 29 6/8 outside, easily my widest buck to date.
32453img0819.jpg

24987img0820.jpg

54817img0848.jpg

72002img0827.jpg

73968img0849.jpg

Here are some cool pics of him the year before. My buddy sent them to me after I shot him.
881img0854.jpg

That's a great looking Buck for sure,
add the year before picture to the story makes it a truly a great hunting story.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great looking buck! Big one. Good for you. He'll look good on the wall.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats Wes thats a great buck and great unit.I had the archery hunt there in 2015 and drawn 2B twice since and its no comparison, this unit is amazing....And Joby is the Man on that hill....

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-18 AT 11:36AM (MST)[p]Those muzzle loaders are unreal, they probably shoot more accurate at 500 yards than most over the counter rifles.
Thus explains the price tag!

Outstanding buck, congratulations. I know your buddy, and you're definitely in good company to kill the biggest around. I can't draw that damn tag anymore to save my life.

Congrats again!!

Thanks, I'm super happy with my buck. I grew up with Joby, family friends for as long as I can remember. He's been killing big ##### for as long as I can remember. I hope I don't have to wait so long to draw it again

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom