My 2021 hunting season.

rmanwill

Long Time Member
I have added my 2021 hunt adventure in the 2021 Hunt Adventures thread if interested. Photos included.

Six of the last eight weeks has been hunting. Retirement is treating me well.

April Texas hog hunt.
May Utah turkey hunt.
May Idaho bear hunt.
September Utah general muzzy deer and helped a friend on a Utah Limited bull hunt.
October Wyoming limited bull hunt with son.
November Utah general muzzy elk.
November Colorado 3rd season deer with wife.

Last edited:
bagged numerous turkeys with 12 gauge shotguns over the years.

Last turkey I took was with my bow and arrow to make it more challenging. That was a blast, with a couple close calls before getting it done.

This year I bought a youth combo gun (410 barrel and a 22 barrel). Always wanted one of them. Breaks down to fit in small carry bag (truck gun, wheeler rack box). Great gun to have just incase and for grandchildren.

So since I had it I wanted to take my turkey with it this year and did.

20210215_171326.jpg

20210411_092649.jpg

20210411_092651.jpg

20210419_094802.jpg

He is a retired and free man!!!! Better start planning next year

Rich
Yep. One lucky retired and free man to another (Rick & Rich). ?

Back from Colorado a few days and wife asked what I was doing with calendar, note pad/spread sheets and internet explorering. I said starting to plan next year. Applications start to happen in a few weeks. She just looked at me and shook her head. I am one lucky man to have had her around for 38 plus years and she still puts up with me.

Talk to you soon Rich. Have a great holiday.

Last edited:
I have added my 2021 hunt adventure in the 2021 Hunt Adventures thread if interested. Photos included.

Six of the last eight weeks has been hunting. Retirement is treating me well.

April Texas hog hunt.
May Utah turkey hunt.
May Idaho bear hunt.
September Utah general muzzy deer and helped a friend on a Utah Limited bull hunt.
October Wyoming limited bull hunt with son.
November Utah general muzzy elk.
November Colorado 3rd season deer with wife.
I'm jealous Manwill I'm going to hang it up at the end of the year can't wait to do exactly what you are doing.
Fishing Hunting Gold Panning and Golf

What a great fall you've had! Congratulations on all of your success. I do have to admit that I'm just a little jealous.
I get the planning thing, the dust hasn't even settled yet and I'm already brainstorming about next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom