My Alaskan Wolf!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I was hunting in Alaska in October98, and my guide and I were looking for a big Grizz when we heard a pack of wolves howling.I decided right there that I wanted one ,so we slipped along the river bottom,and sure enough we came upon the whole pack! About a dozen in all. I took aim and fired dumping one.After the shot they all scattered into the willows.My guide motioned me to be still, while he let out some long drawn out howls,wolves do this to relocate each other and regroup.Sure enough another one stuck his head out of the brush and I dumped him too!I had the bigger of the two lifesized. These animals are two of my best trophies! Unfortunatley I left my camera back at the plane and dont have photos of them whole, only me holding up the hides,but here is a photo of my wolf mount.I dragged him into the kitchen because the light was better!--------------------------------------------http://www.monstermuleys.net/mbphotos/harryhunter50103-19.jpg

Looks like some eskimos sled dog that got loose.....lol j/k. We have them in ID everywhere now and there pain in the arse. Only good wolve is a dead one. :)

wont be long and I'll be able to hunt them from home If the wy game and fish get there way they will be a predator when around here and they allready are moving close.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom